Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

two face

On 26 Jul 2017 at 2:04pm fed wrote:
Its not just me. But a lot of people are saying how two face the green party are. Driving around in there big cars
On 26 Jul 2017 at 2:13pm right wrote:
They need something big enough to carry all their liberal bull around in
On 26 Jul 2017 at 4:39pm Two faced it's wrote:
just another Lewes illiteratus venting their bile.
On 26 Jul 2017 at 6:45pm Tango wrote:
Dear Fed
It's not THERE.....
Should be THEIR as that denotes ownership. Something I remember from primary school.
On 27 Jul 2017 at 7:52am There there wrote:
Some people struggle with spelling, grammar and punctuation; other people struggle to be kind and polite about it. I know which group I prefer.
It's a valid point. There is so much hypocrisy in many green voters. I was once criticised for drinking nut milk because of its environmental issues by someone who had six kids and a billion air miles to their name.
On 27 Jul 2017 at 9:03am Twit wrote:
David Brooks' book, "Bobo's in Paradise"nails the Greens nicely. Bohemian, bourgeois with an aversion to "conspicuous " consumption. Very prone to purity spiralling.
If you are poor you end up being green anyway but there's no virtue to be displayed that way.
In a way it is hard to dislike these people without displaying a bitter envious attitude which is very unattractive. Best thing is to invent a product or service they can use and show to their friends.
On 27 Jul 2017 at 11:45am Purity Spiral wrote:
Is that like a Slinky ?

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Closet and Botts 29:132
Closet and Botts

Clean your own place. Most people do. more