Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

the banking system and misdemeanours

On 31 Oct 2014 at 8:25am angry wrote:
I note that the BBC news this morning, whilst reporting on the profits of the publicly owned bank,RBS, referred to a fund set aside to deal with the bank's previous misdemeanours. -(dictionary def:- any minor offence or transgression) - So it didn't commit heinous felonies then.
The Establishment exists in an altogether sunny moral world of its own where it is even too difficult to find a lawyer who hasn't supped with one of its members implicated in possible heinous activity; and where the BBC with sleight of hand vocabulary loses all objectivity when reporting on the terrible crimes to society committed by the banks.
On 31 Oct 2014 at 12:08pm Mark wrote:
+1 on that. His voice is irritating and he can a bit too glib at times but (at the risk of repeating myself) Russell Brand is making a lot of sense these days on his youtube channel.

On 31 Oct 2014 at 12:12pm WTF wrote:
Royal Family + Politicians + Legal System + Banks + Police + Corporates + Newspapers = The Establishment.
Designed to serve the few, not the many.
The masses kept in semi-comatose state on a diet of wall to wall trash tv, anti-depressants, internet, crap food, consumerism, materialism, sexualisation of children etc etc etc
Look at the knots the establishment are tying themselves in trying to appoint an "appropriate" person to investigate the cover up of child abuse, by the establishment.
Remember the Hutton enquiry, its got whitewash written all over it already. The delays allow the loose ends to be lost, like the dossier given to Lord Brittan. They cannot be allowed to get away with this any more.
On 31 Oct 2014 at 12:28pm Zzz.. wrote:
Hear hear. This society serves the few at the top. It needs reorganising from top to bottom.... but unfortunately general dissatisfaction has found its home with the UKIP nutters.

On 31 Oct 2014 at 12:50pm Historian wrote:
the peasants are revolting !!

On 31 Oct 2014 at 12:51pm WTF wrote:
Forgot to add mainstream religions to that list too.
You're so right Zzz, when are people going to realise Farage is part of the establishment too.
On 31 Oct 2014 at 2:13pm Clifford wrote:
Angry - did you also hear the creep on BBC complaining that the fines for the banks' 'misdemeanours' weren't fair because they were affecting profits? And what did the reporter say to that? Nothing.

On 31 Oct 2014 at 4:57pm Old Bloke wrote:
Don't worry you lot almost everyone will be locked up or subjugated before long and the select few that you are can live happily every after in a kingdom ruled by Russell Brand.
You'll be able to get wasted every day on drink and drugs, support West Ham (or pretend to) and be wicked to the elderly

On 31 Oct 2014 at 6:52pm Dull Dan wrote:
You simple dick.

On 31 Oct 2014 at 7:15pm Old Bloke wrote:
Good Lord I've got a stalker

On 31 Oct 2014 at 7:58pm angry wrote:
I have to say that you've all cheered me up. So that's something.

On 4 Nov 2014 at 4:27pm Town flyer wrote:
But they will keep getting away with it, and nobody in the civil service will do anything to change it. it would be like Turkeys voting for Christmas. Haven't you seen house of cards? I believe that's what our Establishment is exactly like.

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

extinction rebellion lewes 36:143
extinction rebellion lewes

What happened to my post made last night? Is there a curfew from 11 pm? What are the rules with this forum? Just tell me and... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine