Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

shop to rent

On 11 Aug 2014 at 1:46pm jbb wrote:
Opportunity to take on an existing retail business or start your own in a prime 'bottom of the high street' Lewes location. Please contact 07841 874267 for more information.
On 11 Aug 2014 at 3:26pm Big Ideas wrote:
I'm thinking of opening a coffee, tea and bun shop - would it be suitable.
I think there is a need in Lewes for something like this

On 11 Aug 2014 at 3:39pm jbb wrote:
Hi, yes that could work - do you know Lewes or have something like that already?
On 11 Aug 2014 at 3:51pm Clifford wrote:
It may be useful as a council office advising religious groups how to get premises at bargain prices from helpful councillors and officers.
On 11 Aug 2014 at 6:32pm I saw you coming wrote:
I think an antique type shop selling crap at massive mark up to tourists might be welcome.
On 11 Aug 2014 at 7:46pm LabourVoice wrote:
On a more serious note, a launderette would be very welcome!
On 11 Aug 2014 at 7:48pm Bob fringe wrote:
A good high class hairdressers for that post coffee pre shop treat!!

On 11 Aug 2014 at 8:25pm Sue Budd wrote:
Clifford`s idea is wonderful.Tell me Clifford are you married? How is your seed ?
On 11 Aug 2014 at 10:56pm Mavis wrote:
A cheapskate landlord avoiding agents fees
On 12 Aug 2014 at 5:39am the kronic wrote:
A bloody sensible landlord avoiding agents fees

On 12 Aug 2014 at 9:51am jbb wrote:
Actually a tenant who would like to assign my tenancy agreement-trying to avoid commercial agent costs if possible - which I'm sure if people actually knew the costs (perhaps 'the kronic' does!) they would attempt to avoid aswell.

On 12 Aug 2014 at 10:05am Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
I think we need a shop selling organic twine and free-range paint, along with overpriced retro kitchenware.

On 12 Aug 2014 at 3:37pm Big Ideas wrote:
My original idea was by far the best.
I've had a walk round town and done some sampling and a tea, coffee and bun shop is certainly needed,
Of the edible variety.
I plan to do a cuppa and large piece of cake for under 25 with no need for indigestion tablets.
Not catering for vegetarians - too much farting of the silent kind

On 12 Aug 2014 at 6:20pm Flatus Filter wrote:
A shop selling surgical stockings and active carbon lined underwear - for all the minions who stand all day serving food + drink , then have to climb the hills of Lewes. And for the windy Veggies on the way to their pilates

On 19 Sep 2014 at 12:06am Miranda9 wrote:
Wall units also known as Entertainment Centers come in different colors, shapes and styles. How to find the perfect one

Check it out here »

22 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Cameron and Porky 18:132
Cameron and Porky

Polly as most of the responses don't seem to provide a complete answer to your question I can provide my experiences of the Lewes... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the fact it's safe enough to leave windows open and shops don't need to put grills up at night.
Maddie