Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think


Lewes Forum New message

ncp,nsl. help armed robber

 
 
On 14 Aug 2009 at 8:55pm upset mother wrote:
my daughter was held at gun point by two armed robbers, an ncp traffic warden come forward as a witness, he came to court on the first dates, but because ncp management made a mistake on his expenses, they blamed him for it and sacked him, he now has another job and is refusing to appear in court for fear of losing his job again. So thanks ncp,nsl for looking at the big picture and helping to let these dangerous men back on are streets.
 
 
On 14 Aug 2009 at 10:45pm I cant believe... wrote:
Someone was held at gunpoint in Lewes and I've heard nothing about it, what happened?
 
 
On 14 Aug 2009 at 11:58pm upset mother wrote:
it was in newhaven about two years ago. Two men forced there way into a house and tied my daughter up awhile holding a gun to her head, they robbed the house and made there get away, a ceo from lewesc who was working in the area got one of them in a picture
 
1
On 15 Aug 2009 at 10:54am S.N. wrote:
I think you'll find the ceo in question filled in his own expenses form & lyingly put he was not getting paid by NCP for appearing in court, when in fact he was. Therefore commiting an act of fraud.
If he doesn't want to go to court thats his own choice & nothing to do with NCP.
Kindly check your facts before posting them on the internet.
 
 
On 15 Aug 2009 at 10:55am Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
Can't he be issued wth a witness summons? Failure to comply with one of those can get you into trouble.
NCP should be up before a tribunal, too, imo, if what you say is true.
 
 
On 15 Aug 2009 at 11:01am Redwing wrote:
Not true, she needs to check her facts. See S.N's post.
(by the way I hardly think NCP or any company would sack someone for a mistake that they themselves made, as alleged in upset mother's first post).
 
 
On 15 Aug 2009 at 11:17am Keeley wrote:
Err...how is it NCP's fault if one of their ex-employees doesn't want to come to court? I understand your frustration but its not seriously the company's fault, if they choose to sack someone for whatever reason then they don't have anything to do anymore with the fact that he might or might not turn up at court for you. I don't think you should be posting stuff like this about them on here and saying that they "helped to let dangerous men back on the streets" as its actually nothing to do with them.
 
 
On 15 Aug 2009 at 12:51pm No Pot Pourri wrote:
Keeley! Yet again you leap to the defence of NCP, which is against the spirit of everything this forum stands for. It is clear that NCP are responsible not only for this incident, but also landmine production, global warming and world hunger. For your own sake, stop defending them as it could be a gateway to thinking that Bill's, Martin Elliott and Lewes DC planning are not Satanists and are OK really.
 
 
On 15 Aug 2009 at 12:59pm Geoff wrote:
Don't put Bill's in with Martin Elliot and LDC, and NCP. I don't like his food, cafe, hygene standards, or working practices, but he is at least profitable.
 
 
On 15 Aug 2009 at 2:25pm Keeley wrote:
I don't see when I have "leapt" to NCP's defence before, I don't agree with the parking scheme either I think its a load of crap and money-making, but as anyone with common sense can see its hardly the fault of the company that this guy doesn't show up in court
 
 
On 15 Aug 2009 at 3:13pm No Pot Pourri wrote:
On 04/08/2009 Keeley wrote:
NPP, why are you picking on the wardens? They're just follwing the rules of the council, moan at the council not them!!
 
 
On 15 Aug 2009 at 3:21pm No Pot Pourri wrote:
I think Bill's attracts more visitors than Lewes Castle. After Bill receives his knighthood for services to the hospitality and catering industry and for establishing Lewes as a local tourist hub, he should be offered the freehold of the castle, a wing of which could be converted at the town's expense, for the enjoyment of his family for generations to come.
 
 
On 15 Aug 2009 at 8:33pm Observer wrote:
Think of the pavements in and around Castle Precincts that he could dominate...
 
 
On 16 Aug 2009 at 12:05pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
And the tables he could cram in to the Gun Garden.....
 
 
On 16 Aug 2009 at 4:05pm Keeley wrote:
And NPP, your point is? I wouldn't say that my earlier comment was "leaping to NCP's defence."
 
 
On 16 Aug 2009 at 7:16pm Fed Up wrote:
Keeley,
Please stop your eternal whinging or everyone will think you are a pain in the ar$e
 
 
On 16 Aug 2009 at 8:54pm Who do you think wrote:
You are 'Fed up' Keeley has every right to speak as she finds, bog off if you don't like it, that's what happens on a forum!!!
 
 
On 17 Aug 2009 at 5:29pm Keeley wrote:
Thank you Who do u think, quite right!! Fed up, I don't "whinge" any more then everyone else on this forum in fact if you bother to read my posts most of them are cheery ones. And frankly I wouldn't care even if people DID think i was a pain the arse, so do what was previously suggested to you and bog off if you don't happen to like my posts, unfortunately we are on a public message board and people can air their views.
 
 
On 17 Aug 2009 at 11:32pm And Ben wrote:
Bill wouldn't be interested in the Castle. He'd have to share it.
 
 
On 19 Aug 2009 at 5:34pm HH wrote:
I have to agree with Keely actually, i fail to see how it could possibly be the fault of this compnay if one of their staff doesn't show up in court.


17 posts left

Your response


You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms


 

English view 35:132
English view

It's primary school. If you are that concerned, do some proper research. FFS. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde