Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

music in Lewes

On 16 Oct 2014 at 5:25pm musicman wrote:
There are some very good bands playing in Lewes these days, often to sadly small audiences. I would urge everyone to take a night off from the TV and go to one of the venues that are putting on the music ie Lamb, con club, Volunteer and sometimes others. You may well be pleasantly surprised. If it is not supported we may lose it.

On 16 Oct 2014 at 5:42pm Only cuz they can`t wrote:
gig @ The 6 Bells
On 16 Oct 2014 at 6:02pm Simon Cowell wrote:
Don't miss the next exacting episode of X Factor.
You'll be on the edge of your seat.
Cheryl has a new tattoo and Louis looks even more like a boy band but then he does ;ole that sort of thing
On 16 Oct 2014 at 11:10pm Nicole Shitenhertzer wrote:
I'm afraid it's a NO from me.
On 17 Oct 2014 at 12:49pm Louis Walsh wrote:
For the turd time it's a no from me.
On 17 Oct 2014 at 2:34pm musicman wrote:
There are excellent bands playing at the Lamb and con club tonight (don't know about elsewhere). Give the TV a miss for once and go and enjoy one of them. Watch, listen and if the mood takes, dance.

On 19 Oct 2014 at 12:47pm Sandra5 wrote:
These coffee tables do not demand special care, it is hard to break the glass and leave scratches due to modern technologies of glass processing.

Check it out here »

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Town Clock 88:132
Lewes Town Clock

See the Dr Mike Yeadon video ferret. Unfortunately, no one has called me a gammon, I could do with a good laugh Pancetta,but I... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington