Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

jobs

On 21 Nov 2014 at 3:38pm Rachel wrote:
Anyone know of saturday jobs going for my 15 year old daughter, she is hard working and responsible
On 21 Nov 2014 at 4:18pm Abdul wrote:
15??
Tell her to come work in my shop
I send taxi
On 21 Nov 2014 at 4:30pm wrote:
What type of shop do you have??
On 21 Nov 2014 at 5:45pm Abduls Brother wrote:
Tell her try my shop we have much vodka
On 23 Nov 2014 at 5:35pm Belladonna wrote:
Ignore the nasty comments, Rachel. Your daughter is unlikely to get anything except a paper round - most local shops don't employ people till they are at least 16 or 18. Good idea to ask any friends /relatives who may have small businesses, or could get her doing odd jobs. What about babysitting or pet sitting? She will also need to apply for an NI number - none of the chains will employ anyone without it.
On 23 Nov 2014 at 5:51pm lewes born and bred wrote:
Try some of the pubs and restaurants in town Rachel, they will often employ 15 year olds as waitresses or prepping in the kitchen
On 24 Nov 2014 at 1:14pm Ed Can Do wrote:
Very few places will employ 15 year olds these days, there are (Rightly) a lot of restrictions on the work and hours they can do and there is a ton of paperwork involved. Informal work for friends like babysitting might be the best option until she turns 16 at least.
On 29 Nov 2014 at 8:48am mallingGarden wrote:
I could use a couple of hours unskilled help in the garden. temporary email-
mallingGarden@lovetoshop.co.uk

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes inferno 69:132
Lewes inferno

Eddi: Amazon delivered your parcels to us today you've got the wrong address in your account.

Please let me know what you... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington