Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

hows this for wrongness?

On 8 Dec 2004 at 10:02pm me wrote:
Just witnessed 2 traffic wardens pull into west street car park and park in a bay without a ticket. They proceeded to get out and check/ticket other cars in the car park. They then got back into their car and drove away without once purchasing a valid ticket. Sadly this was a day when my digital camera was not in my possesion which was a real shame. Anybody else notice the parking gistapo doing this? I might hang around at the same time to see if i can catch the buggers in the act next time. Would make a lovely photo story front page of the express

On 8 Dec 2004 at 10:32pm Mr X wrote:
It would be great to catch them at it.... however I'm quite sure that there is a bylaw that allows them to do this.....however that sort of story would probably get into the Sun paper... oh well never mind!

On 9 Dec 2004 at 1:04pm Mystic Mog wrote:
Clamp them if you can!

On 10 Dec 2004 at 2:54am The Reverend wrote:
or slash their tyres

On 10 Dec 2004 at 6:40pm More Tea Vicar? wrote:
Someone told me that the Gestapo have digital cams so they can take pics of offenders.
Is that true???
PhilX

On 11 Dec 2004 at 12:31pm me wrote:
its true. I was tempted to follow them for a while taking photos of them at work to see if mit wound them up.

On 12 Dec 2004 at 6:50am me wrote:
spot the deliberate spelling mistake :-)

On 13 Dec 2004 at 3:51am Godfrey Godfrey the farmers wife wrote:
The booga booga booga of the south street car relay squad want only the best for their cows, thats why every litle helps to provide the best quality raw car pigeons around. What you may ask is the secret ingredient, well its watercress, with a dag of mushy peas and a tulip covered in wishing well dust from a galaxy far far away near a soap factory in nuneaton
isnt Wrongness the spelling mistake?

On 13 Dec 2004 at 10:49am Urah Plonquer wrote:
Good night at the pub was it?

On 18 Dec 2004 at 7:10pm phantom poster wrote:
yup

On 13 Jan 2005 at 2:16pm alex wrote:
they have a waiver it means they can park where ever they want to enforce.
try looking next time its big & red.

On 13 Jan 2005 at 2:18pm not a pagan wrote:
why dont i slach you pediophile priest?

On 13 Jan 2005 at 2:19pm pa wrote:
yeah we do

On 13 Jan 2005 at 2:19pm pa wrote:
no we would just get pics of you getting pics of us

On 13 Jan 2005 at 2:21pm pa wrote:
ha ha i hope i book you all

On 13 Jan 2005 at 6:33pm The Tooth Fairy wrote:
I wonder which one you are: the one with tatoos on the knuckles, the one that can't speak English, or the seventeen year old spotty with the earing. Give us a clue.

On 28 Jan 2005 at 10:23am minkymoo wrote:
i think that all lewes people should arm them selfs with bananas,and keep them at the ready to thrust up the bankers exhaust pipes.

On 15 Feb 2005 at 2:20pm ? wrote:
i saw 2 traffic wardens pull up on lewes high street and get out of there car without a ticket and also they stopped all the traffic coming through. so we were sitting the for 5 mins watting for them to stop giving other people tickets and drive off

19 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Pells Pool Perspective 97:132
Pells Pool Perspective

This is nonsense Jim. The shim daba doobbie music that Sleeveless parodies so entertainingly emerged in the 1940/50s. The Beatles... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The great thing about the Lewes Forum is it's up to date and lively, you don't have to wait a month to get out of date news
Clarissa