Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

grange road parking meter

On 8 Nov 2012 at 9:02pm uckers barry wrote:
the grange road parking meter got blown up and for two days the police have stood guard for 24 hours a day what a waste of tax payers money

On 8 Nov 2012 at 11:05pm the old mayor wrote:
Haven't you lot noticed yet...the Tax payer still has a bottomless pit !!!

On 9 Nov 2012 at 1:18am Dave wrote:
They always do that down the Pells when cars get vandalised yet again, don't they?
On 9 Nov 2012 at 5:36am think about it wrote:
Dont think you should worry about the police costs. Perhaps more about the cost to the taxpayer of all these blown up meters.

On 9 Nov 2012 at 6:37am Chip wrote:
I agree with dave , they where not intrested when I had 2 attempts to break in my van ,then turned up few days later, wasteoftime.com

On 9 Nov 2012 at 8:32am Pete wrote:
Well, perhaps if you vote for the new PCC, they may eventually do something about the performance of the police ? For me, it's a toss up between the Independent and Labour candidates - h++p://www.choosemypcc.org.uk/

On 10 Nov 2012 at 11:31am wanderer wrote:
argus are saying phoenix place
Funny enough no one dares to post on the argus site

Check it out here »

On 10 Nov 2012 at 1:42pm Local wrote:
That was one of the earlier two that got done. The Argus is a load of slow, old, b*llox.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Vikings lewes 127:132
Vikings lewes

I was quite fond of the guy. But Boris is, of course, behind the serious over-coverage; it is a welcome distraction from travel... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine