Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

generation gap?

On 22 Dec 2009 at 9:55pm Sam Spam wrote:
It's kinda weird that us oldies are washing out milk-bottle tops and recycling while a bunch of young scrotes are kicking some traffic cones into Pells pond and trying to hit the swans with ice-balls!....

On 22 Dec 2009 at 9:56pm MC wrote:
Why?

On 22 Dec 2009 at 10:03pm brixtonbelle wrote:
how does that connect to generation gap. i'm sure loads of youngsters are recycling away - and i'm sure loads of oldies have been 'scrotes' in their time. High jinks and vandalism didn't start with this generation. It was ever thus.

On 22 Dec 2009 at 10:20pm Sam Spam wrote:
just meant that it's them that will inherit the planet and it's us who are trying to fix all the stuff that screwed it up in the first place....is all

On 23 Dec 2009 at 9:46am MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote:
If the youths doing this were taught how to behave then maybe they wouldn't do that kind of thing in the first place. - I have seen people in their 40s throwing bricks at the swans (Yes I reported it to the police.) So I believe that older generations need to set the right example.
Stuff the environment for a while, the youths can make their own decisions about it in their own time. It is social behaviour that needs to be addressed and that goes for most generations not just the youngsters.

On 23 Dec 2009 at 10:17am Capt Mainwaring wrote:
It's the underclass that are the problem, disfunctional family begets disfunctional family, young girls up the duff just to get benefits etc etc
Benefits should be made to NOT exceed the minimum wage - that way some of these scroats would get off their RRRs and start contributing to society.
If you're not sure to whom I'm referring - just pop 'round Landport and Whitehawk and check out the Sat dishes and 50" TVs - they will be lounging in their 'designer' jeans and watching the TV that you paid for, smoking the tabs that you paid for and breeding like the vermin they really are!
It all went to rats when they introduced the NHS - suddenly survival of the fitest was no more and we mollycuddle people rather than encouraging them. No wonder no cvnt can drive in the snow! GRRRR!

On 23 Dec 2009 at 12:36pm Mr Bone wrote:
Capt Mainwaring please stand as our MP?

On 23 Dec 2009 at 8:49pm Pike wrote:
Maybe s/he already is! ;-)
Gotta be better than the scruffy tw@ we have now...

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Kingston Windmill 51:132
Kingston Windmill

To Dreamer 27 Oct 19-52. There is also the point that a parrot copies what s/he has heard, rather than creating something... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine