Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

disgraced bishop and the establishment

On 2 Jan 2016 at 7:12am Still angry wrote:
David Cameron's godfather, Tim Rathdowne, and Lord Renton are among many establishment figures who helped disgraced bishop, Peter Ball evade prosecution for decades. The reason for this post is my surprise that I still feel a surge of anger over such revealing windows on the world of privilege and entitlement. We really do inhabit two nations. Maybe this time it has been fired by Oliver Letwin's recently released comments made during the Brixton riots where he employed the argument against regeneration investment by saying that the white poor had lived in appalling poverty for years without rioting!
On 2 Jan 2016 at 7:52am Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
Those with power will always stick together and scratch each others backs imo, and do their damnedest to make sure that none of the masses get to snatch any of it from them.
Back then, the CofE was regarded as the Tory party at prayer, so there was bound to be a bit of mutual back-scratching going on. Nowadays, the Tories rightward drift has gone so far that even eminent god-botherers have been speaking out agianst them.
On 2 Jan 2016 at 9:51am Clifford wrote:
I understand your anger, Still angry. I share it, though nothing surprises me about our 'betters'. You have to remember they think we are some lower form of life, lower even than their servants.
On 2 Jan 2016 at 11:54am Tony Pollybee wrote:
Any form of covering up these matters is disgusting but if you want to try and politicalise it you give me Lord Renton I will give you the Labour councils of Rochdale and Rotherham that ignored the abuse of white girls by Asians in the name of political correctness.
While we are on the subject of political correctness, this can be the only reason that Oliver Letwin has decided to apologise. Can anyone tell me one thing that Oliver Letwin wrote that was factually inaccurate. He had nothing to apologise for and is proof that the modern Tory party hasn't drifted to the right at all, for a Thatcherite like myself I very much consider this current administration to be Tory Light.
Clifford, it's clear to me that your politics exist only in the shape of a class war, just like Corbyn and The Greens and especially those protestors in the high street on Boxing day.
On 2 Jan 2016 at 12:16pm Redballs wrote:
Justice is only metered out to the little people. If you have money or influence you can evade it for many years. Remember the Croydon riots, well the perpetrates were in court before the smell of smoke had evaporated from their clothes. Compare this to Janner,Ball and don't mention Chillcot.
On 2 Jan 2016 at 2:40pm in the pulpit wrote:
I'm going to do a naked latihan on the golf course for Bish Balls
On 2 Jan 2016 at 4:25pm Catamite wrote:
A grown man larping around as Francis of Assisi, what could possibly be odd about that? It seems as though all the ordinary men left the C of E some time in the 70s and now it is full of gay activists, feminists,SJWs and third world enthusiasts.
Think I will start a "Fight Church" and see if we can get the testosterone levels up a bit (in the men!)

On 3 Jan 2016 at 1:16pm Clifford wrote:
How flattering to be mentioned by you Tony Pollybee. How about this for a quote from the billionaire Warren Buffett? A far richer and more erudite individual than a pathetic forelock-tugger like you, Tone.
“There’s class warfare, all right,” Mr. Buffett said, “but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”

On 3 Jan 2016 at 3:41pm 50+singlepoorwhiteguy wrote:
DIGUSTING
history repeating itself again and again..
Faggot priests, headmasters and Inbreeding toffs taking advantage of the poor and needy!!

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Pells Pool Perspective 97:132
Pells Pool Perspective

Any thoughts idm? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde