Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

boned

On 24 Jun 2016 at 3:41pm bastian wrote:
Lewes voted in, yet on this forum the out voters take up alot of space-all one sad man?
Thanks for ruining my children future who ever you are-they are truely bones now.
On 24 Jun 2016 at 4:18pm Boned your missus? wrote:
But, what about the wife? She loves a good bone!
On 24 Jun 2016 at 4:24pm Fred the Fishmonger wrote:
I always bone all my fish properly before selling to the customers.
On 24 Jun 2016 at 5:18pm Bone us wrote:
Bankers will still get their bonus and children will be skin+ bone @ the workhouse door.

On 24 Jun 2016 at 5:54pm Clifford wrote:
Bastian, you should be thanking those of us who voted Leave for undermning the EU neo-liberal project. I'm not sure if you really do believe it's a well-meaning social democratic project with ordinary people's interests at heart. If you do, have you wondered why the banks and the financial institutions that took us to the edge in 2008 were so concerned we should vote Stay? What exactly was it you imagine your children were going to gain from the EU?
On 24 Jun 2016 at 6:00pm Southstreeter wrote:
@bastian I rather thought the remainers took up more "space-all" .. anyway I voted out for my kids . What does "they are truly bones now " mean ? Perhaps it's a European term ....
On 24 Jun 2016 at 7:25pm bastian wrote:
Clifford, are your kids at university? we are not well off, but our kids are bright an dhave s future, or I thought they had. I have spoken to several people today who have confirmed that universities are already holding emergency meetings because many courses lectureres are funded dirrectly throught he EU-now they will hav etheir funding cut, my kids are affected, their future is affected, and you voted for that-who do you think is going to put that money up for education? or do you believe in private funding and endless loans?
This is real and happening as of this morning!
On 24 Jun 2016 at 8:01pm Southstreeter wrote:
@Bastian who were these university experts you've been speaking to ? , you are aware aren't you ? that you have to pay to send your kids to university these days . Get a grip everyone , you're all getting far too carried away with your over dramatised fretting .
On 24 Jun 2016 at 8:16pm University wrote:
The universities are worried about EU research funding and the immigration status of their staff as many come from the EU. Those are longer term concerns though as nothing major is likely to change immediately, although they may find it harder to recruit if people from other countries worry that they could be sent home when we formally exit. The more immediate concern is for students coming over from the EU and whether they will now want to come here. Not much point starting a three year degree if you can't complete it.
On 24 Jun 2016 at 8:33pm challenge wrote:
They will sort it out.

On 24 Jun 2016 at 8:43pm Leaver wrote:
Chill. Everything will be fine. I'm looking forward to the day when i can eat Spring Onions not Salad Onions. The EU is finished.....

On 24 Jun 2016 at 8:50pm Urban Dictionary wrote:
Boned - had it / finished.etc. Yo Bastian bro.

On 25 Jun 2016 at 7:53am bastian wrote:
Thank you for defining things for the ancient an dout of touch, comes from having youngsters in your life!

On 25 Jun 2016 at 8:05pm Curious wrote:
Bastian, you mad bro?

You sound mad.

23 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Bonfire Pope and Cardinals 59:132
Lewes Bonfire Pope and Cardinals

Well it looks as if I can jet off soon , none of the loud mouths with nothing behind them have anything to say, all piss and wind... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell