Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Zombies

On 8 Jun 2014 at 8:37pm Windy Miller wrote:
The zombie hordes have overrun Lewes. What do you do? Where do you go?

On 8 Jun 2014 at 9:44pm Hawkwindy wrote:
Same as when under Sonic Attack - stick your head between your legs , and kiss your ass goodbye .

On 10 Jun 2014 at 12:50am man-up wrote:
Don't listen to the bean eating bird. Get a long blade or scythe and head for high ground. But why are you asking?

On 10 Jun 2014 at 12:24pm stevied wrote:
Top of the castle keep of course - easily defendable staircase while you wait for the rescue helicopter. I presume that the government has plans for rescue heliciopters in such an eventuality... don't they?

On 10 Jun 2014 at 12:30pm Kettle wrote:
I'm hoping to stop them before they get into the centre. Create a ring of snipers round the edge. We can sacrifice the Nevill.

On 10 Jun 2014 at 12:33pm Smart Alec wrote:
I'd take myself off to the nearest "shrink" if I were you lot, sounds like you've been spending too much time watching cr@p films, or playing cr@p games on your games machines...
You'd all be far better off if you got out more...
(and anyway, if the hordes have already 'overrun Lewes' then its a bit to late to run anywhere... far better to have found out they were on their way and to have left before they got here... :-) thats what I'd have done)

On 10 Jun 2014 at 3:47pm Earl of De Montfort wrote:
Head for the nearest pub!
It's a valid question [Not So]Smart Alec, we have to be prepared. With the rising tide of virus outbreaks and build-up of resistance to anti-biotics, there will be a z-turn one of these days soon

On 11 Jun 2014 at 5:06pm Smart Alec wrote:
Keep taking the tablets EoDM, just keep on taking the tablets.....

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Assad farewell 6:132
Assad farewell

Hi, I would like to add an event but the system won't let me. Please help! Maia Eden more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington