Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Wycherleys

On 3 Jul 2017 at 7:30pm pearliegirliestar wrote:
What's this I hear about Wycherleys dividing in two? Bit of a shocker.....
On 3 Jul 2017 at 8:13pm Which wrote:
bit is going wycher way ?
On 3 Jul 2017 at 9:01pm Shameus wrote:
Leave Wycherleys alone. The whole business is a civilised operation in a mad world.
On 3 Jul 2017 at 10:01pm Witch o' lee wrote:
Terrible landlords though! Hopefully one half will do better.
On 3 Jul 2017 at 10:39pm gregory wrote:
Have dealt with Charlie Wycherley on numerous occasions over the years, he is truly a gentleman and man of his word. That is more than I can say for many other of the estate agents.
On 4 Jul 2017 at 7:10am Happy go lucky wrote:
Good luck Charlie boy , be good for you to get away from that horrible dragon and ineffective management style
On 4 Jul 2017 at 8:29am Old Malling wrote:
I know which one I'd rather be dealing with. I guess it was hard to keep it all together after old Mr W died.
On 4 Jul 2017 at 9:31am Karenl wrote:
Charles is a dying breed. A gent and thoroughly decent bloke.
On 4 Jul 2017 at 10:10am KW wrote:
I did some work experience at wycherleys for a week when I was at Priory School. 30 years later Charles remembered my name when he came to value our house! Really nice chap and honest...which is rare these days.
On 4 Jul 2017 at 11:20am Jamie T wrote:
Good on ya Charlie, not before time. Don't know how you've put up with that dreadful woman for so long!. Wish you all the best mate and I will certainly come to you next time I want to sell a house!
On 4 Jul 2017 at 4:48pm Gazumped wrote:
Didn't stop him going along with a gazumper when we were trying to buy a house off them some years ago!
On 4 Jul 2017 at 5:27pm Someone wrote:
You can't stop a seller if they want to take more money. Can't blame anyone else.
On 4 Jul 2017 at 6:00pm And that's a fact. wrote:
Charlie Wycherley, thoroughly decent sort, all ways has been, Like father, like son. That's a fact
On 4 Jul 2017 at 6:37pm Dfl wrote:
Charles is such a lovely chap - even after torturing him with buyer's angst when I was buying my house through him - he was nothing but a gent and always stops for a chat years later. Top bloke.
On 5 Jul 2017 at 12:36pm Sheila Blyge wrote:
Another thumbs up for Charlie here too. He's always been a proper gent. Good firm handshake too. His sister on the other hand......what an absolutely dreadful individual.
On 5 Jul 2017 at 3:14pm Mrs Grumpy wrote:
@ Ms Blyge: That is a very unkind thing to say about someone. Personally, I have always thought she looks very unhappy - and there must be a reason for that.

On 5 Jul 2017 at 4:21pm Pearliegirliestar wrote:
Don't judge others by your own standards, I was merely making an observation/passing on news about a local business. I have no idea about Mr Wycherley's sister having never met her and I'm not ready to pass judgement on Mr Wycherley as yet good or otherwise. I'm not even sure it's necessary to pick a side. Seems sad really after all those years but I'm sure they had a good go at making it work...
On 8 Jul 2017 at 11:03am Wotcherleys wrote:
Totally agree Charles is a great man and a gent. But I do laugh at their 'particulars'. Can't take a photo for toffee, and is it really so hard to draw a floor plan like every other estate agent in the country? Not sure what people paying for their services think, but I'd be a bit miffed.
On 9 Jul 2017 at 10:45pm Meldrew wrote:
Richest spinster in Lewes

18 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Harveys Brewery Lewes 39:132
Harveys Brewery Lewes

QUOTE OF THE MOMENT