Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Vote Baker,get Cameron`s Tories again.

On 28 Mar 2015 at 10:58pm Westminster Mole wrote:
The halls of Westminster are alive with rumours of ongoing discussions about a futher electoral pact between Cameron`s Tories and what is likely to remain of Clegg`s Lib Dems .Both leaders it seems are keen on another deal which will effectively deal the death blow to Britain`s welfare state.This is the so called "long term economic plan"which the Tories keep repeating ad nauseam. Clegg feels he has nothing to lose as his Orange Book Liberalism, is ideologically opposed to the state and he imagines that electoral support might improve for him and his battered party after another few years of being in the public eye as deputy P.M. It is also abundantly clear that Clegg,Alexander,Cable,Baker et al have enjoyed wielding the tiny amount of power that Cameron and his cabal have allowed them and they realise that beggars can`t be choosers.So remember if you are thinking of voting for that nice cuddly Mr Baker, remember what and who ,you will be really voting for. If you think I am exaggerating about Baker`s part in a renewed Con Dem coalition then ask him if he and his party will categorically rule rule out a new coalition with Cameron. if you remember the tuition fees debacle don`t necessarily expect an honest answer though.
On 29 Mar 2015 at 7:39am The Colonel wrote:
What the coalition have achieved over the last 5 years considering how the country was left by your Labour party is nothing short of a miracle.
I for one would not have a problem with another Con / Lib coalition and I would agree with you that I think there is a strong chance of it happening.
On 29 Mar 2015 at 8:14am townie wrote:
As someone who doesn't care for any political party and will probably vote for monster raving loony party, I find Colonal's post above to be spot on.
We needed someone to woo things up a bit as spending under labour was out of control. It hurt but it's worked.
On 29 Mar 2015 at 9:19am Colonial Colonel wrote:
Wtf is woo ? Twit
On 29 Mar 2015 at 9:48am townie wrote:
Hahaha, woo as in slow up, as in for horses, get with it, thick twat
On 29 Mar 2015 at 9:51am townie wrote:
I do love it when people have to point out grammatical and spelling mistakes and other non appropriate remarks when they can't find or start to lose an arguement. Hahahahaha.
On 29 Mar 2015 at 12:38pm stevet wrote:
I do find it remarkable that people have completely fallen for the Tory line that this country's debt and deficit is solely due to excessive spending by the previous Labour government. This conveniently forgets that the majority of it was a result of the global financial crisis and the subsequent multi-billion bail out of the banks. I would agree that Labour spending was probably a little too high in the latter years, but that was a drop in the ocean compared to what had to be spent to sort out the banks.
Virtually all other developed economies suffered similarly - they didn't all have Labour governments!
On 29 Mar 2015 at 4:14pm Whoa wrote:
Can tell you're a thick twat townie not a country boy woo woo hahabloody ha. I can find and start an argument in an empty room

On 29 Mar 2015 at 4:17pm Walk On wrote:
or in your case Townie - Jog on hahaha

On 29 Mar 2015 at 9:12pm The Colonel wrote:
Stevet, I would refer you to Paul Newmans post on a previous thread.
On 31 Mar 2015 at 10:15am Captain Cutless wrote:
Vote Labour.

On 31 Mar 2015 at 2:35pm Won't get fooled again wrote:
I get the feeling that Norman's probably quite a nice fellow with his heart in the right place. I liked his stance on the Iraq war and drug law modernisation, and from a constituent's perspective, he's been a responsive MP...but if I look at his voting record at They Work For You.com, so many of his actions seem indistinguishable from what a tory might do. Sorry Norman, I appreciate that being in a coalition government must be a difficult in terms of compromises, but you blew it and I'm not going to give you my vote again.

Check it out here »
On 31 Mar 2015 at 4:58pm Pinball Wizard wrote:
Nor me.I`m voting Labour.

On 31 Mar 2015 at 11:40pm sunshine lucas wrote:
Thing is tho' unless I've missed something - like any proper communication from our Labour candidate - all I ever hear from Norm is the 'Labour can't win here' message, so you need to vote for me to keep the Tories out'... Hardly inspiring really - but I wish we could hear something from Labour re this.

On 1 Apr 2015 at 1:51am Sussex Dim wrote:
I made the big mistake of voting for Norm & the Liberals in the last election and never again.. So its Labour for me too.

22 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Down the Pan 32:132
Down the Pan

Given the amount of vitriol aimed at Viva Lewes over the years, I'm surprised that nobody has come on here to celebrate its... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy