Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Tory Lib/Dem"Recovery"faltering.

On 28 Apr 2015 at 11:14am Bursting Bubbles wrote:
I see that the rate of growth for the first three months of the year is half that of the previous three.looks like the Tory economic bubble, based as it is on escalating and unsustainable house prices, poverty wages, insecure employment and spin is running out of steam.another reason if one was needed not to vote Tory or their Little Dem poodles.
On 28 Apr 2015 at 12:27pm H.C.Andersen wrote:
The Tories can tell a good fairy story, but it is becoming clear that the Tory Lib/Dem Emperor has no clothes!
On 28 Apr 2015 at 2:17pm Local wrote:
Labour and the Tories put us hear in the first place. The Lib Dem poodles, what side are they on!!! No matter who we vote for they always let us down in the end.
On 28 Apr 2015 at 3:30pm anon wrote:
Lets all not bother then local! If they are all the same and will let us all down. I think my definition of 'letting us down' would be people starving to death which fortunately in this country we are not. People in other country's are it could be argued as a result of the money in our pockets and the food on our table which is not perfect either. It is a very unfair and flawed world we live in but we in this country are so privileged and pampered I would say the least we could do is vote for policy and principle whatever they may be. That is why we have a democracy!

On 28 Apr 2015 at 4:16pm Taff wrote:
I agree with anons sound and reasonable comment. We will be let down though whoever is succesful. As they all talk so much b(12345)s I am surprised they are permitted on the 6 oclock news.

On 28 Apr 2015 at 5:35pm R.Murdoch wrote:
Don`t bother your head with all that failing Tory economic plan stuff,there is a Royal baby on the way!
On 28 Apr 2015 at 5:39pm Sandy wrote:
Cameron has accepted a job with HSBC after his defeat on 7th May allegedly.

On 28 Apr 2015 at 5:41pm Fairmeadow wrote:
Does that mean he will be moving to Hong Kong with them? Sounds like a good reason for voting.

On 28 Apr 2015 at 6:44pm Gordie wrote:
Didn't we put a stop to boom and bust?

On 28 Apr 2015 at 8:12pm Rosa Luxembourg wrote:
It seems not.

On 28 Apr 2015 at 11:18pm AmericanChap wrote:
Man, when Oxbridge politicians attempt to swear; it is pretty awkward, isn't it?
I don't much like any of the parties. I don't condone swearwords; and I don't use them, ever. I did have loads of army buddies that used them as punctuation.
But hearing them used on purpose is not right (Cameron) and pretend passion (both Cameron and Milliband).
I think Nigel is a bit more normal; trouble is he is a thicko and wrong about loads of matters.
But maybe, I would rather vote for a person who may change their mind than someone that puts "Bloody" or "Hell" onto a speech script to make them sound passionate.
Actually, how different is it to say "Bloody" or "Hell"?
Just a thought...

On 29 Apr 2015 at 7:16am An ass is a donkey wrote:
Is it not, "American" ? Man, you can not be serious . I consider your post ass like and you sir, an arse

On 29 Apr 2015 at 7:27am Radio Luxembourg wrote:
We need an Emperor - Emperor Rosko ! Clothed or not.

24 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

commercial square badge 30:132
commercial square badge

Of course they won't, what did they do about the protests in London a while back? Treated them with kid gloves, no kettling, no... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams