Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

To Borrow: Metal Detector for the lost Camera Lady

On 7 Jan 2010 at 2:32pm SAR wrote:
Following up on the lost camera appeal, does anybody has a metal detector they could borrow? Makes locating it in the snow easier. For anyone who hasn't read the thread: It got pictures of her dad on it who passed away shortly before Christmas. It's of great sentimental value. Would be great if someone can help.

On 7 Jan 2010 at 4:51pm juju wrote:
Little Dave the gardener who rides around on a bike with blonde dreadlock hair has one, him and his mate found the wedding ring my hubby lost on the river, great guys but dont have contact details! sorry. I so hope this lady finds her camera.

On 7 Jan 2010 at 10:09pm SAR wrote:
Thanks Juju. Someone has offered a kids detector to borrow on freecyclelewesdistrict. But let the Lady know if you have a super detection machine just in case. Anyone know the number of the guy?

On 7 Jan 2010 at 10:57pm Brixtonbelle wrote:
Er what is the camera is plastic ? But if it isn't need to narrow down the search area, somehwat !

On 8 Jan 2010 at 7:34am juju wrote:
I think Dave uses lewes news to advertise his garden service, if anyone has one knocking around!

On 8 Jan 2010 at 11:52am jonnyboy wrote:
Dave can be reached on 477095. Good luck finding your camera.

On 8 Jan 2010 at 1:16pm juju wrote:
Thanks jonnyboy, knew someone would know. Dave and his mate are great and did a wonderful job of finding the lost wedding ring after my hubby fell down the river bank, they didnt give up even after I had. The lady should give them a call, we gave them wine for their trouble they are to nice to accept money and true gentlemen!!

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Ann of Cleves 2:132
Ann of Cleves

Hm, I could recommend you Chameleon decorators and windows restoration This company uses vacuum-sealed double glazing technology... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington