Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Terms of Endearment tonight at 9.00 on Film 4.

On 7 Mar 2011 at 6:24pm Film Buff. wrote:
Film Terms of Endearment (1983)
A mother struggles to come to terms with her daughter's marriage to a man she disapproves of and the prospect of becoming a grandmother, while being ardently pursued by her wild next-door neighbour. Oscar-winning comedy drama, starring Shirley MacLaine, Debra Winger, Jack Nicholson, Danny DeVito and Jeff Daniels.
Tonight,9.00,Film 4.
Another fave...Funny as I watched it the other day.
Jack Nicholson and Shirley Maclaine are so good together....

Watch the video »

On 7 Mar 2011 at 6:36pm Film Buff. wrote:

Film Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (2006)
A Kazakhstani journalist is sent to the United States to learn about the country and its customs. However, when the inquisitive reporter stumbles across an episode of Baywatch featuring Pamela Anderson, he becomes convinced she is his future bride and embarks on a reckless mission to track her down. Spoof documentary, starring Sacha Baron Cohen, Ken Davitian and Pamela Anderson.
This always makes me giggle...Seen it a few times now.
Also on 4+1 at 11.00pm.

Watch the video »

35 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

lewes penny 73:132
lewes penny

I was quite fond of the guy. But Boris is, of course, behind the serious over-coverage; it is a welcome distraction from travel... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine