Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Stag Night

On 3 Apr 2007 at 12:59pm JUMBO JIM wrote:
Does anyone know where to take our friend Mr Boyce for his stag night? He has been warned that he can't sleep with a brass. So I know that rules out the Rainbow but where else can we take him?

On 3 Apr 2007 at 2:03pm A boring person wrote:
How about a nice trip to an art gallery followed by tea and cakes at the Shelley's Hotel.....

On 3 Apr 2007 at 2:22pm JUMBO JIM wrote:
I don't like it there. Last time I had a drink there I saw live chickens running around the kitchen being chased by a portly fella

On 3 Apr 2007 at 2:27pm Maddy wrote:
How about checking out when Plumpton Racecourse has a race day? Few beers and a few bets sounds good to me!

On 3 Apr 2007 at 7:06pm Chav wrote:
Down the Volly till closing. Loads of Stella with voddy chasers, then up the charky for a large Donner and a punch up. Meanwhile, I'll be round his gaff giving his mrs what she's used to and softening the blow for the groom's black eye walk up the aisle. Sorted!

On 3 Apr 2007 at 8:05pm Smiler wrote:
Friday comedy night at the Komedia in Brighton then on to a lap dancing club and then down to a club on the seafront - thats a top stag night.

On 4 Apr 2007 at 5:36pm Sepp Dietrich wrote:
Invade Poland, lay waste to Ukraine, then push on to Stalingrad. Now that's what you call a day out.

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Pells Pool Perspective 97:132
Pells Pool Perspective

Get a cat? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The great thing about the Lewes Forum is it's up to date and lively, you don't have to wait a month to get out of date news
Clarissa