Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Southern Rail Passenger Survey

On 9 Aug 2010 at 10:25pm Poppy Cock wrote:
DO YOU USE THE RAILWAY STATIONS AT LEWES, BRIGHTON, HOVE OR HAYWARDS HEATH REGULARLY ?
Southern Railway are conducting a short passenger survey for enhancements at seven of their busiest stations - Brighton, Hove, Lewes, Haywards Heath, Redhill, Three Bridges and Worthing. If you regularly use one or more of these stations then it would be helpful to have input. This will help them to prioritise the improvements.
The survey can be completed at southernrailway.com/survey in around five minutes.
Among the choices for improvements are improved layout of booking halls, improved waiting rooms, better lighting, relocation and improvement of seating, upgrading of toilets, additional cycle spaces, improved pedestrian routes.
Each station has its own unique list of improvements for passengers to choose from, and the survey closes on Monday 16August.

On 10 Aug 2010 at 7:35am supporter wrote:
seems a load of poppy cock to me. B-)

On 10 Aug 2010 at 10:55am Brixtonbelle wrote:
MY suggestion is more trains that run on time and lower fares across the whole network.

On 10 Aug 2010 at 12:21pm Old Cynic wrote:
I agree BB funny how there were no tick boxes for those suggestions!

On 15 Aug 2010 at 12:39am Peter wrote:
I couldn't believe this survey - there was no need to do any of these things for Lewes Station - why waste the money!!!!

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The John Harvey Tavern 116:132
The John Harvey Tavern

Yeah, I somehow imagine that the pandemic has not been much of a great "leveler" for those poorest in our society. :( more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams