Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Snowy dealers !

On 14 Apr 2014 at 4:54pm Missing posts wrote:
Where did this thread go , maybe to close to home for some ?
On 14 Apr 2014 at 5:01pm Webbo wrote:
It was removed as I was informed it may have jepoardised a prosecution.
On 15 Apr 2014 at 2:09pm Grass wrote:
Not such an open public forum then! Who informed you ? And how would this chat room affect a bust ,its beyond me
On 15 Apr 2014 at 4:49pm Mike wrote:
Grass - speaking of busts, you're a tit.

On 18 Apr 2014 at 12:46pm Grass wrote:
How could some unsustainable loose chat impact on a prosecution , prosecution suggest they are already in the system , and the due process, if it was going to affect a possible nicking and then a prosecution in not removing the posts were necessary ,after all there is so much dealing going on right under the coppers noses!! , nothing happens , but as another poster on here said whats the point they only get slapped wrists , most dealers seem to overdose in the end perhaps that's the cheaper option for the constabulary ?

On 18 Apr 2014 at 12:57pm Southover Queen wrote:
The publisher as well as the writer risks prosecution for contempt of court under the rules of sub judice. It kicks in the moment someone is charged with a crime; it sounds to me as if that was the issue here.

It protects everyone - the accused and the public - from mistrials and miscarriages of justice from people spreading gossip and rumours.

Check it out here »

On 19 Apr 2014 at 5:17am Pit head poxie wrote:
That is probably a little beyond his powers of comprehension.

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes religion 77:132
Lewes religion

is it me or is it more expensive in the south then the north ,go on ebay or any thing u fancy buying, and the southern people... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare