Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Saudi Arabia and their role in 9/11.

On 25 Apr 2016 at 5:11pm Cover up wrote:
Saudi Arabia, 9/11, and what we know about the secret papers that could ignite a diplomatic war.There is growing clamour for declassification of the pages along with allegations about attempts by the Saudis to keep their alleged role in the attacks hiddenTwenty-eight secret pages of a report locked away in a room in the Capitol in Washington lie in the centre of a crisis between America and Saudi Arabia which threatens to have severe and widespread repercussions.

Check it out here »
On 25 Apr 2016 at 5:29pm Lewes political forums wrote:
Did I miss the point?
I thought the Lewes forums was all about Lewes, seems to be just full of people trying to be controversial (and failing for the most part).
You realise there are forums where people actually care?

Check it out here »
On 25 Apr 2016 at 6:38pm Mark wrote:
This is the town of Tom Paine and the Protestant martyrs, LPF. A political town. Were Tom about these days he'd be bombarding this forum - putting Paul Newman in his place on a daily basis..etc...
On 25 Apr 2016 at 6:39pm Sussex Dim wrote:
Quite agree.I`ve got a question that is both relevant and local.How much woodstain does it take to paint a young woman`s buttocks in a shed in a back garden in South Street?.
On 25 Apr 2016 at 6:52pm Poirot. wrote:
Most of the political stuff on this forum is posted by the Earl of Lewes under various different names it seems.There are certain tell tell signs, if you know what to look for.
On 25 Apr 2016 at 7:10pm Silly Saud wrote:
EoL thinks it's me with loadsa different names.
On 25 Apr 2016 at 10:07pm if art wrote:
Thanks for that link Cover up, taking a read now
has anyone watched Bitter lake on the bbc iPlayer
I was left thinking we shouldn't be selling them weapons of mass destruction etc. We should have invaded the middle east and kept all the oil for the west..
It's disgusting, its like their taking a leaf out of the old European royalty building palaces in the desert while most of the population ain't gots nuffing
getting their heads chopped off, no wonder they want move to croydon or eastbourne..
Tell yer truth, I think its going end up like mad max, thats why I'm learning how to play the long bow wink wink
Like I said earlier Pope Urban could see the future a 1000 years ago.. because he worked for our god, know what I'm saying comrades..
Adam Curtis: Bitter Lake
Politicians used to have the confidence to tell us stories that made sense of the chaos of world events. But now there are no big stories and politicians react randomly to every new crisis - leaving us bewildered and disorientated.
Bitter Lake is a new, adventurous and epic film by Adam Curtis that explains why the big stories that politicians tell us have become so simplified that we canít really see the world any longer.
The narrative goes all over the world, America, Britain, Russia and Saudi Arabia - but the country at the heart of it is Afghanistan. Because Afghanistan is the place that has confronted our politicians with the terrible truth - that they cannot understand what is going on any longer.
The film reveals the forces that over the past thirty years rose up and undermined the confidence of politics to understand the world. And it shows the strange, dark role that Saudi Arabia has played in this.
But Bitter Lake is also experimental. Curtis has taken the unedited rushes of everything that the BBC has ever shot in Afghanistan - and used them in new and radical ways.
He has tried to build a different and more emotional way of depicting what really happened in Afghanistan. A counterpoint to the thin, narrow and increasingly destructive stories told by those in power today.

Check it out here »
On 25 Apr 2016 at 10:31pm Yeah yeah yeah wrote:
9/11 was an inside job
JFK was killed by the CIA
Etc etc
Who gives a flying f.uck
Go post on
www. I'm a conspiracy theorist knob end . Com
Leave Lewes and kill yourself
Sx
On 26 Apr 2016 at 12:58am if art wrote:
O dear yeah yeah yeah touched a raw nerve or been on the booze with the Who gives a flying f.uck club or just on your own some
Ive just finishing watching Louis Theroux drinking to oblivion, crazy stuff..
I did have someone down on the phoenix shouting in my face he was going kill me, a tad unpleasant yet I think it was just the guilt of being exposed for being a snide..
Anyway Who gives a flying f.uck
let your betters lay down the law as their feel fit
money talks ball shat walks

On 26 Apr 2016 at 6:15am West snide story wrote:

On 26 Apr 2016 at 10:54am if art wrote:
Thomas Paine was lucky enough to have america to flee to back in those radical times, if he had stayed in the UK
He's head would have been chopped off for sedition as was mentioned the other day..

On 26 Apr 2016 at 1:05pm Oh no wrote:
That'd mean another martyr in Lewes.

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Stoolball 89:143
Lewes Stoolball

Were the Borough Zulus blacking up last night? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell