Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Random

On 31 Mar 2018 at 10:26pm Dixie wrote:
There will never be equality between men and women. No matter how clever, smart, intelligent, successful, high achieving, etc. women are, ultimately, when men are dealing with them, all the men are thinking about is what's inside the women's underwear and whether or not they like to get in to bed with them.
I'm sorry to say this, it's un-p.c, but it's true.
Seeing as men are, in general, in the higher paid jobs and in positions of greater authority (IN GENERAL), they are always, always going to keep women in a position below them because they will always see them sexually. Even if they don't show it and try to suppress it.
This is the truth, and no-one is brave enough to actually say it.
We might all dress in smart vlthes, have professional jobs and live in nice houses, but underneath it all we, in terms of our primaeval urges, as a race, are not very much more advanced than Neanderthals, and we're kidding ourselves if we think we are.
On 31 Mar 2018 at 10:30pm Dixie wrote:
(N.B.
Dress in nice clothes, not 'vlthes'.
And men are thinking about whether or not they WOULD like to get in to bed with them.
Typing errors.)
On 31 Mar 2018 at 10:56pm Steve wrote:
2 for 1 at the offie Dixie?
On 1 Apr 2018 at 1:37am Jester wrote:
And your point Is?
On 1 Apr 2018 at 6:16am Rob wrote:
I guess all the current PC stuff and equality is part of evolution. Males have always tended to be the stronger in any species.
On 1 Apr 2018 at 9:57am Caveman wrote:
The fact that men are physically bigger than women suggests that as we evolved, males had to compete with each other for breeding rights. This doesn't necessarily mean men are superior to women. Most men have evolved beyond just looking at women in a purely sexual way however.
On 1 Apr 2018 at 10:14am Dixie wrote:
@Caveman
I don't think they have.

On 9 Apr 2018 at 1:39am /b/ wrote:
Is this thread the /b/ of the Lewes forum?

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

roboqueen 102:132
roboqueen

P.S. this is becoming a habit but what the hell? You may need a little help so may I refer you to you tube~ Richard Werner the... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If you lend someone £20 and don't see them again it was probably worth it.
Dan