Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Purple HP Laptop in De Montfort Road

On 9 Dec 2020 at 9:12pm SRevill wrote:
Posting here at the risk of unhelpful comments (trust me Iíve read it all today on Faceache)...
My laptop (a purple HP) and itís charger were accidentally left outside my house in De Montfort Road today - near some boxes of assorted kitchen things with a note on the box saying Ďfree - please takeí. I was decluttering the house.
The box my laptop was in / on top of was full of assorted correspondence, stationary and birthday cards.
Obviously my laptop has now gone. It is PIN protected so unless someone is techie (or knows someone) itís not much use.
I am keen (desperate) to have it returned - as obviously I wasnít actually giving it away for free at all.
Iíve posted on various FB pages, on Freecycle & Nextdoor, put posters up in the street & shop.
Iíd be grateful for itís return or other helpful suggestions to facilitate its return.
Thank you

36 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Station View 82:132
Lewes Station View

'credited to the 'rona' - Odd that. 'the 'rona' takes up less space and as much breath as 'corona' so why say 'the 'rona'? Is it... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the walk along the ouse to Hamsey church, the view from the top of the Castle, Pells pool, the antique shops and boot fair, the lion in the window of the 15c bookshop, keere street
BrixtonBelle