Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Posting under your real name?

On 17 Apr 2013 at 2:05pm Tim Wilkins real name wrote:
Hello to everyone and especially Pope. I'm not sure who you are mate but thanks for your kind words.
I want to make it clear that I have been away and am in no way responsible for the vile and deranged posts under my name.
I am outspoken and sometimes wrong. I am wrong in my assumption that posting using your real name is the best way forward. I obviously have no control over who says what in my name, so I concede that you were all correct.
I will not be posting under my real name again, so just like the last few posts, please ignore the rantings of a fool. Whoever you are, you would be wise to stop before I find out who you really are.
If I have offended anyone with MY outspoken posts, then I apologise unreservedly.
On 17 Apr 2013 at 3:12pm Southover Queen wrote:
I did wonder whether that was really you, Tim!

I think what it proves most convincingly is that this forum needs registration so that the names people use (whether their "real life" names or a pseudonym) can be protected from being hi-jacked. It might make it a bit more difficult for people to troll the boards as well.
On 17 Apr 2013 at 4:26pm bastian wrote:
you can usually tell if someone is hoaxing under another name because they never quite get the writing style right. most of us are savvy enough that if we read something that didn't fit the usual writer we would question it. Tim is right not to use his real name.

On 17 Apr 2013 at 4:44pm padster wrote:
I always post under psdster never another as some do to make it apppear their POV as more support. Its quite sad. A mr forks once got found out by me because if you're going to lie you need to be good at it.
Tim no real names here because under anonymous udets they can say all sorts of offensive stuff.
Dont get me wrong we can disagree and sometimes not be very nice but we're all adult.
On 17 Apr 2013 at 4:44pm Tim Wilkins real name wrote:
Thanks Southover Queen / bastian. I completely agree now. I do wonder if the trolls are one and the same individual. I was only alerted by friends telling me what was being posted, as the Easter holidays have taken up all my free time.

On 17 Apr 2013 at 7:09pm Zebedee wrote:
This forum set-up is wrong-headed. It's at odds with every other forum on the planet, which says quite a lot in itself.

On 17 Apr 2013 at 9:00pm Tim Wilkins real name wrote:
Hi Zebedee, i'm not sure what you mean in your post but am genuinely interested what you think. Thank you, Tim.

On 17 Apr 2013 at 10:18pm Zebedee wrote:
It's hard to make that clearer.

On 18 Apr 2013 at 12:18am Tim Wilkins real name wrote:
Actually, it is to be honest.

On 18 Apr 2013 at 1:01am Insomniac wrote:
Let me help you Tim...
This forum (The screen thingy you're looking at) set-up (design) is wrong-headed (is erroneous in its creator's judgement). It's at odds with (It's different to) every other forum on the planet(what you could expect anywhere else), which says quite a lot in itself (which might be behind the issue you raise).

On 18 Apr 2013 at 7:41am pope wrote:
Methinks Zebedee and Insomniac are on wacky baccy.

On 18 Apr 2013 at 8:12am Tim Wilkins real name wrote:
I don't know who this tw@t is pretending to be me but its not. I'm happy to post in my real name as ice always said and I'm perfectly happy with all the things I've said on here. When I find out who been doing these latest post in my name it'll be the throat thing. Have some b@lls!

On 18 Apr 2013 at 10:13am Ember wrote:
Southover Queen is one of the worst trolls here.
How many other people, after being asked to justify their vile smears, would squeal that they were being harassed?

On 18 Apr 2013 at 1:03pm Tim Wilkins real name wrote:
I know, but as SQ and w?bbo are up to it, SQ will never be blocked or castigated, at least not on here, I guess they may give each other a cheeky whip off line.

On 18 Apr 2013 at 2:07pm Tim Wilkins real name wrote:
Please ignore the last two posts with my name against them. They are NOT from me but it looks like it is someone who knows me. If any more posts appear under my name, I can assure you it isn't me.
Ember - What are you talking about with reference to SQ?

On 18 Apr 2013 at 2:18pm The real slim shady wrote:
No, I'm the real slim shady. SQ and the master are at it!

On 19 Apr 2013 at 1:24am expat two wrote:
Looks like someone doesn't really know the meaning of the word 'troll'.
Webbo, dude, I think you're being libelled.

20 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Bill Lewes 10:132
Bill Lewes

Guys, I would like to find some good cannabis oil brands so can you please help me with this stuff right now here? Thanks in... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina