Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Pells car damage

On 6 Aug 2011 at 5:11pm Sam Spam wrote:
if anybody knows the names of any of the gang which smashed wing-mirrors of many of the cars in the Pells and Castle Banks areas last night/early this morning then please call 0845 60 70 999 and help stop it happening to you!.....this is senseless stuff and those responsible need to be held to account.

On 6 Aug 2011 at 9:39pm Don't Care wrote:
At a guess I'd say p1ssed up young men on their way home to Landport after a night in the Elly/Volly. Get over it, you ain't gonna stop it so quit whinging.

On 6 Aug 2011 at 10:21pm Yawn.... wrote:
What a cretinous reply, unfortunately very typical of one or two of the anonymous cretins on this forum. Judging by the way that p1ssed is spelt this will be cretin number 2.

On 7 Aug 2011 at 4:47am p.c wrote:
sam spam what a prat you are

On 7 Aug 2011 at 8:15am Plod wrote:
P.C - sounds as if you're one of the offending gang, better move back up to Tottenham to be with your own crowd.

On 7 Aug 2011 at 2:30pm Teachers pet wrote:
I blame the parents, they should know where their children are and should ensure that they are indoors overnight.
Bring back the birch (ooh! yes please)!!!

On 7 Aug 2011 at 8:36pm Lewes?! Lol wrote:
Teachers pet? Yeah, bet you were! How do you know that the ones responsible are at the age where parental consent applies? You don't! Your just assuming!
Typical Lewes republican, always jumping to conclusions! As for you Plod (wanna be) shut it and stay off line!!

On 8 Aug 2011 at 7:15am Guido wrote:
Why Landport? Surely if I were to be coming out of the Elephant, I'd walk right and go along Ofham Road! Looks like Malling boys to me.

On 8 Aug 2011 at 8:10am Plod wrote:
Lewes?! Lol - being agressive doesn't buy you any favours. Don't go condoning the wrecklessness performed by anyone, drunk or otherwise, old or young. Lewes is a great place to live, we need everyone to enjoy their lives here, and respect other people in doing so.

On 8 Aug 2011 at 2:09pm Decent Citizen wrote:
Sam Spam. I am so sorry this has happened in your area. If you hear a disturbance outside,film it if possible. Keep safe,as I did a while back,but got at least one good identification. The end result was positive! This moronic behaviour has to be stopped.

On 8 Aug 2011 at 3:55pm Sam Spam wrote:
Thanks Decent Citizen, we have been thinking of doing just that for some time now and maybe last weekend will prompt us all into action. They seem to have been kicking in doors along Castle Bank, ripped the top off a SAAB convertible and entered gardens trampling plants and breaking stuff so the wing mirrors were just the bits I saw on Saturday morning!....one of the cars had a disabled sticker in it but they seem to have climbed over it as the footprints and broken glass testify!.....hope they are proud of themselves!

On 8 Aug 2011 at 7:24pm Bonfire boy wrote:
Its damned right disgusting soort of behavier I walked past there on sunday afternoon saw one car with a bloody great dent in the roof !! the poor owner that wont be cheap to repair either !

On 8 Aug 2011 at 11:48pm Panel Beater Pat wrote:
That's a write off BB, unless it's a very expensive car. Roof is part of the structure of the car, it's all one piece with the rear wings etc. You can't just cut it off and stick a new one on. May get someone to pop out the dent and fill the crease but it will look poo. Most insurance companies will simply write it off.

On 14 Aug 2011 at 9:09pm Charlie wrote:
I work at Pells, and we had vandals over that night, so they had gone past there down for a 'swim'.

On 15 Nov 2017 at 9:53pm Lewes Born and Bred wrote:
Someone's been filmed within the last few weeks on the Landport estate damaging cars. They live in Newton road and are in their 50's.

22 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Willeys Bridge 131:132
Willeys Bridge

Actually, I would like to add to what I have written above. I understand your concerns about medical marijuana, especially if you... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy