Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Not politics

On 12 Feb 2010 at 10:14am Bored wrote:
Can you please cut the politics waffle....it is dull beyond belief...aren't there politics forum you can disappear to?

On 12 Feb 2010 at 11:45am Sherlock wrote:
If you're not interested, don't read it. Start your own interesting thread, preferably not a teenage 'boring, boring' one.

On 12 Feb 2010 at 12:30pm Off-Message wrote:
Agreed Sherlock. Why people post as the OP has done is beyond my comprehension. Why are some people so self-absorbed as to think that everything must be laid on for their delectation and amusement? I would have thought it would be quite a boring occupation just checking out forum threads all the time and letting people know when you weren't interested.

Now back to the political discussion you liberal lefty beardie-wierdie pinko.

On 12 Feb 2010 at 12:37pm Sherlock wrote:
See Bored, now you've provoked that right-wing kitten-strangler Off-Message to insult me - just to try to make things interesting for you.

On 12 Feb 2010 at 1:07pm Off-Message wrote:
Right, having seen off Bored shall we continue with our debate about Gordon Brown's novel interpretation of Post-Neoclassical Endogenous Growth Theory or shall we pick up the discussion of which C-list celeb was seen not wearing knickers when stepping out of that shinny black limmo?

On 12 Feb 2010 at 1:36pm Ed Can Do wrote:
If it was Hazel Blears you could talk about both at once.

Although that's a horrible, horrible thought.

On 12 Feb 2010 at 1:42pm brixtonbelle wrote:
wasn't it charles kennedy ? even more of a horrible thought....

On 12 Feb 2010 at 2:06pm Bored wrote:
AAAAAAAAHHHHHH ! Jesus...

On 12 Feb 2010 at 2:44pm Sherlock wrote:
You know Bored is Jason Sugerman. He can't take the heat. Back to chambers, Jason.

On 12 Feb 2010 at 4:57pm Off-Message wrote:
I don't think Jesus will be a candidate, Bored, though AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH's a pretty good campaign slogan, as they go.

On 13 Feb 2010 at 10:39am Lopster wrote:
Marina Pepper...?

26 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Castle from below 61:132
Lewes Castle from below

I'm grateful for Nevillman starting this discussion and being so generous as to refer back to me. My delay in saying anything... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina