Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think


Lewes Forum New message

Not a dream,it's a nightmare.

11
8
On 15 Oct 2018 at 8:42pm Stop the Clock wrote:
Brexit is turning into an absolute nightmare.Did anybody vote for this?
6
8
On 15 Oct 2018 at 10:49pm Clifford wrote:
I voted Leave. I wasn't expecting a Remainer PM to be leading it though and a Remain civil servant to be heading negotiations. Naive of me, I know.
11
2
On 16 Oct 2018 at 12:24am Cheer Up Son wrote:
Stop The Clock, you need to be a bit more positive.
Our city banking community didn't want to leave either, because they had a one-stop shop to manipulate the neo-con EU mandarins, now they're just going to have to pull finger and work on both the Tories and the EU for financial control of the continent. The bright side for them is, the Tories are far and away more compliant and will be falling over themselves to deliver tax concessions, treasury policy and 'light touch' regulation that allows them to control both our economy and personal economies with a degree of liberty they could only dream of getting from their EU stooges. Members will be on the phone on April 1st asking what they need to do for their retirement board position.
You should take a leaf out of their book, accept the future that social mobility champions Farage and Johnson are delivering, feel some satisfaction that their career arcs are guaranteed by their adoring leave voters, and that our impending isolation from the ECHR will permit a slackening of employment law that will give employers free rein to exploit workers more mercilessly, so they can make more money they promise will trickle down.
And think on this too, the foreigners that own 90% of our media living tax free, are more easily going to get what they want out ofthe government, and with that symbiotic relationship, the Tories are secure in Westminster indefinitely.
There's obviously always going to be a downside to being in a smaller pond, but take advantage of being a relatively bigger fish. Bullying people smaller than you will so much easier and more effective
2
4
On 16 Oct 2018 at 6:27am nancy wrote:
Don't worry, be happy.
3
2
On 16 Oct 2018 at 6:59am @Clifford wrote:
Camoron said he was going to stay and get the job done, he was a remain PM, it was always going to be that way Clifford.
 
4
On 16 Oct 2018 at 4:49pm Clifford wrote:
@Clifford wrote: 'Camoron said he was going to stay and get the job done...'

That was because he assumed we'd tug the forelock and vote Remain. We didn't, so he went.
 
 
On 16 Oct 2018 at 10:47pm @Clifford wrote:
No Clifford, it's because he supported remain and said no matter the result he would stay and see the job through. I'm not trying to trip you up, i'm just poining out you did in fact vote for a remain PM to do it.
2
 
On 16 Oct 2018 at 11:09pm Tom Pain wrote:
You've really got the art,@clifford, you should definitely be in politics. You can make the meaningless sound meaningful.
 
1
On 17 Oct 2018 at 6:50am Clifford wrote:
What a strange post @Clifford.
4
1
On 17 Oct 2018 at 1:27pm @Clifford wrote:
Your post is the strange one Clifford, Brexit was brought to us by a remain PM and he said he would stay and deliver whatever the vote result was.
How can you say it's unexpected to have a remain PM at the helm, what exactly were you hoping for, unicorns?
 
 
On 17 Oct 2018 at 9:46pm @Tom Pain wrote:
I have way too many skeletons in the closet to be in politics.
 
 
On 18 Oct 2018 at 7:50pm Clitford wrote:
I'm on acid most of the time so I see lots of unicorns.


25 posts left

Your response


You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms


 

Lewes inferno 69:132
Lewes inferno

Get a cat? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy