Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Norman Baker joke

On 26 Oct 2010 at 4:19pm Clifford wrote:
Here's something funny i found today in, of all places, The Guardian:

'questioned about the David Kelly affair, Norm wriggled out of answering in the most pathetically mealy-mouthed manner - "It's not for me to say as I'm not an expert." Yeah, right, didn't stop you sticking your oar in in the form of a book - a whole bloody book, damnit - alleging that Kelly was murdered and it was a cover-up.'

On 26 Oct 2010 at 5:24pm stan wrote:
We all need a hobby Clifford! I agree he is diminished by this but many thought it worth pursuing at the time. Especially those opposed to the Campbell dosier.

On 26 Oct 2010 at 5:45pm Clifford wrote:
You're probably right Stan. But Baker unfortunately has blown his reputation for straight talking.

On 26 Oct 2010 at 7:44pm chilli123 wrote:
Too true Clifford the slimey slug that is NB has lost ALL credibility in all areas. If u ask him what his name is he would probably have to llok to Cameron for confirmation.

On 26 Oct 2010 at 8:42pm lewestrousers wrote:
A hobby? Norman spent most of his time on that book, when he should have been representing Lewes. Yet he was still elected, again....I at least can say I did not vote for him and never will.

On 27 Oct 2010 at 1:56pm Mystic Mog wrote:
He stopped being the Evironment spokesman so he could write the book.

On 27 Oct 2010 at 6:03pm williamdyer wrote:
Anyone catch Stormin' Norm's response to the pathologists report? (available h**p://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11605908)
Pretty cut and died, no?

On 27 Oct 2010 at 6:17pm Clifford wrote:
And here's poor old Norm making a fool of himself on Channel 4 News (third clip down):
h**p://www.channel4.com/news/secret-files-david-kellys-death-self-inflicted

On 28 Oct 2010 at 10:49am tony wrote:
it doesn't seem like he can be taken seriously!

On 28 Oct 2010 at 1:29pm Mystic Mog wrote:
Norman gave good and correct answers to the questions posed on C4.

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Brian_the_Snail_Lewes 14:143
Brian_the_Snail_Lewes

'Reclaim the streets' Tom? You jest. The same procession year after year on one day, the same relentless brainless 'patriotism'... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
There are no ordinary moments
Dan