Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Norman Baker joke

On 26 Oct 2010 at 4:19pm Clifford wrote:
Here's something funny i found today in, of all places, The Guardian:

'questioned about the David Kelly affair, Norm wriggled out of answering in the most pathetically mealy-mouthed manner - "It's not for me to say as I'm not an expert." Yeah, right, didn't stop you sticking your oar in in the form of a book - a whole bloody book, damnit - alleging that Kelly was murdered and it was a cover-up.'

On 26 Oct 2010 at 5:24pm stan wrote:
We all need a hobby Clifford! I agree he is diminished by this but many thought it worth pursuing at the time. Especially those opposed to the Campbell dosier.

On 26 Oct 2010 at 5:45pm Clifford wrote:
You're probably right Stan. But Baker unfortunately has blown his reputation for straight talking.

On 26 Oct 2010 at 7:44pm chilli123 wrote:
Too true Clifford the slimey slug that is NB has lost ALL credibility in all areas. If u ask him what his name is he would probably have to llok to Cameron for confirmation.

On 26 Oct 2010 at 8:42pm lewestrousers wrote:
A hobby? Norman spent most of his time on that book, when he should have been representing Lewes. Yet he was still elected, again....I at least can say I did not vote for him and never will.

On 27 Oct 2010 at 1:56pm Mystic Mog wrote:
He stopped being the Evironment spokesman so he could write the book.

On 27 Oct 2010 at 6:03pm williamdyer wrote:
Anyone catch Stormin' Norm's response to the pathologists report? (available h**p://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11605908)
Pretty cut and died, no?

On 27 Oct 2010 at 6:17pm Clifford wrote:
And here's poor old Norm making a fool of himself on Channel 4 News (third clip down):
h**p://www.channel4.com/news/secret-files-david-kellys-death-self-inflicted

On 28 Oct 2010 at 10:49am tony wrote:
it doesn't seem like he can be taken seriously!

On 28 Oct 2010 at 1:29pm Mystic Mog wrote:
Norman gave good and correct answers to the questions posed on C4.

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Cliffe Bonfire Society Penny 21:132
Cliffe Bonfire Society Penny

4 KHz rather more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde