Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

New spiritual group comes to Lewes.

On 14 Sep 2015 at 3:37pm The Leader wrote:
We have arms all over the world and now that Lewes is becoming the alternative religious capital of Great Britain and now that there seems to be plenty of cheap property in the area available for groups like us, perhaps you should see if we will be suitable to meet your spiritual needs? Please be aware that we are the best spiritual group in the world and all the others are deeply misguided.Yours in deepest spirituality,The Leader.

Check it out here »
On 14 Sep 2015 at 4:16pm Paul Newm@n wrote:
Paul Newman has a Spiritual Group all of his own, comprising of just himself! Signed The Leader Paul Newman.
You have been warned.. Expect tirades of his Fascist Ideology hence forth..
On 14 Sep 2015 at 5:40pm It's a miracle wrote:
The link worked - it must be the True Religion
On 14 Sep 2015 at 6:12pm Landporter wrote:
Oh joy, another load of weirdos in the town. May i point you in the direction of the Lewes Arms.
On 14 Sep 2015 at 7:31pm Sussex Jim wrote:
Cheap property in Lewes? You must have come in from another planet. And may I point you in the direction of the Gardeners Arms if you expect cheap (good) beer.
On 14 Sep 2015 at 9:06pm Dork ins wrote:
Oh great, someone has just noticed a joke that was current in new atheist circles a decade ago. Expect they will be meeting up in a local pub to admire each other's neck beards and favourite hitch slap anecdotes while feeling slightly superior to everyone else.
On 14 Sep 2015 at 10:09pm Zzz.. wrote:
I've been a Pastaferian for nearly a decade. I'm looking forward to moving our headquarters to Lewes. Travelling to Brighton is a bind.

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Queen clown 99:132
Queen clown

I think it is unlikely that the IMF will be involved at all in our deficit Tom. The government have offered to give lots of money... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell