Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Nevill Scrap Metal Fairies

On 18 Nov 2010 at 9:49am Timmy O'Toole wrote:
Three p1kies prowling the estate at the moment in a Transit pick looking for anything that isn't nailed down. Local plumber had copper pipes stolen from his van recently after being approached by said p1kies. Beware.
Stands back and waits for dfl outrage: 'Persucuted minority,' they only sell pegs', Human rights' blah blah blah blah oh f.uck off back to london.

On 18 Nov 2010 at 11:50am Ms P1kie wrote:
Hello. I am a p1kie and I want to move down from london to your lovely town. Does anyone have any recommenations as to nice locations for my caravans? Timmy O'Tool - what estate is that? It would be great to see my p1key mates.
Ps a plumber ripped me off very badly recently. Can't we start hating them too?

On 18 Nov 2010 at 12:53pm lion potato wrote:
Give them Mr Forks, I'm sure they'd find a use for his stainless steel goodness.

On 18 Nov 2010 at 1:17pm Mr Forks wrote:
Sorry I'm plastic!

On 18 Nov 2010 at 3:42pm mr happy wrote:
A builder in Plumpton had his truck keyed down the side and all the tyres slashed. A couple of days later some men knocked on his door and said they had heard about his truck and would buy it at a knockdown price.Police said that this has been happening lately.

On 18 Nov 2010 at 7:36pm Reliable Plumber wrote:
'a plumber ripped me off very badly recently'
On 18 Nov 2010 at 9:34pm Private Pike wrote:
Which part of Ireland did you say you were thrown out of Mr O'Toole?

On 19 Nov 2010 at 12:47am I F'ing H8 P1kies wrote:
Run em out of town!!

On 19 Nov 2010 at 10:28am Private Pike wrote:
Mr P1kies, please be so good as to tell us what you think of ethnic minorities. I'm sure such a clever man would have an opinion.

On 19 Nov 2010 at 12:35pm Ms P1kie wrote:
Private Pike - do you mean me? I'm a lady!
If you want my opinion of ethnic minorities - I think about them exactly the same as I think about everyone else - I dislike pretty much everyone in a very egalitarian way. I don't single anyone out for special treatment.

On 20 Nov 2010 at 2:07pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
I reckon you're all D J Smith posting under assumed names, trying to fake evidence that Lewes people are prejudiced.

On 20 Nov 2010 at 7:27pm I F'ing H8 P1kies wrote:
I take the comment from Private Pike was aimed at my good self - do I take it that my comment has offended? Ethnic minorities have a place in any society I have no issue with anyone who comes to an area and does there best to add to it - either through working or general social awareness - my issue comes when someone or a group of people simply come to an area with the intention of raping the area for as much as they can get - I hope that clears any queries - Feel free to add any response Private Pike, that is if you have time between reading your encyclopedia's as I am obviously a far less intelligent man than you,

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Ann of Cleves 2:132
Ann of Cleves

Hello

Lewes is beautiful and I have been considering moving there for a while. I am now thinking of buying a place on Friars... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine