Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

My favourite vegetable

On 22 Feb 2008 at 12:49am lopster wrote:
I like spinach, and broccolli - some vegetables ae actually fruits, indeed at least one fruit is apparently a spice...

On 22 Feb 2008 at 6:24pm lauren wrote:
come on then lopster, educate us. how many can you list;-)
Oh by the way, havent spoken for a while, hope your ok. If your out there Zola, hello to you toooooooooo ;-)

On 22 Feb 2008 at 10:44pm zola wrote:
Hi Lauren! You been away...? Got to get the old gang back together eh...My favourite vegetables...Let's see.Bananas.carrots,courgettes...cucumber...I expect Spinster has got a few favourites too.By the way,how did your date go last week? You minx....And where is Lewesianne and Cossack and Geoff? At least let us know how you are....This may turn into a silly thread folks.so maybe you should leave us to it.Hi Webmaster,hope you good,and thanks for deleting the spammy posts.Love Zola.*

On 22 Feb 2008 at 11:22pm Lauren wrote:
Hi Zola, how the devil are you? . I've not been ignoring you, just been really busy. Hows our little cossack, have you seen him lately. some of the topics are interesting, but the worried parent caracter and Brian have annoyed a few people, they dont come accross as very nice people. bring on the long standing ones, their much more interesting and fun x

On 23 Feb 2008 at 12:03am Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
Ah - how nice - I've been mentioned/missed!
My absence is not intentional - tonight is the first time I've been able to get on-line since last time I posted (blooming Tiscali - I'm waiting for their customer service to respond to my enquiries).
Vegetables - ha ha - I see Zola has named the most popular (phallic) ones. So what's left........marrow?
I'm not actually a vegetable person (I've dated most of them) and as I've said before.... I'm a meat eater!

On 23 Feb 2008 at 8:39am zola wrote:
I hereby invite all interested parties to the newly formed Lewes Silly Posts Club.We already have thrush and vegetables currently under discussion,so any other light relief would be welcome.This is the place to be if you would like to discuss any areas not already being covered.The usual gang are all invited.(I will get Geoff back somehow)and if Lewesianne is out there,you are invited too.I am in the process of making name badges from pipe cleaners and milk bottle tops,which I will distribute at a mutually agreed spot.All that is required is a sense of general silliness,and this thread is out of bounds to anyone not agreeing to adhere to this basic rule.Usual rules apply.No swearing,back biting,hair pulling,spamming etc.Webby will no doubt keep his eye on the proceedings.
Please have fun.And behave yourselves.
Question.I am single and would like to meet a new fella.
How would you go about it? I'm interested to know if anyone has had success with online dating etc....

On 23 Feb 2008 at 9:07am FA wrote:
Well i have a 2" cowfish in my marine aquarium....i'm buggered if i can find out how to milk her....but that's an udder story !!!

On 23 Feb 2008 at 7:17pm me wrote:
What a load of bullocks! :-)

On 23 Feb 2008 at 7:46pm FA wrote:
So what's your beef eh Me.....you need to mooooooooove over and let someone else write a load of bull.

On 23 Feb 2008 at 7:56pm Mark wrote:
Time to take the bull by the horns maybe?

On 23 Feb 2008 at 8:12pm Fa wrote:
Well i'm replying to this silly thread anymore...the steaks are just too high !!!

On 23 Feb 2008 at 10:33pm zola wrote:
Why did the cow wear a bell around her neck?
Because her horn didn't work...

On 24 Feb 2008 at 8:46am FA wrote:
yeah go on Zola...milk it for all you can

On 24 Feb 2008 at 5:19pm lauren wrote:
What noise does a cow make without any lips? Ooooooooo

On 24 Feb 2008 at 5:34pm lewesianne wrote:
Hello forum friends. Been away for a bit but nice to be missed!!
I like any veg roasted. Has anyone tried roasted brocolli? The ends go really crispy - yummy!

On 25 Feb 2008 at 9:15pm lopster wrote:
zola - just the thought of your vegetable list is making me go weak at the knees - and the thought of Spinster as a meat eater - well, I always knew I was in with a slight chance... on the subject of things bovine sad to see the demise of the herd at Stanmer Park - used to love a trip there, there's always Plumpton open day I suppose for a cowy thrill

On 26 Feb 2008 at 12:30am zola wrote:
Yeah...But a marrow...The mind boggles.
Just watched The Wicker Man.1973.Great year.Brigette Bardots fake bum scene and Edward Woodward's wig...Dated but compelling.On another note,my Grandblob has turned into a handsome little fella.I am amazed at his latest 30 week scan picture.My scan pics were a snowstorm 26 years ago...How things change.Apologies for using this as a blog,had a quiet day,and I know I'm going to have another dodgy night...Love Zola.

On 26 Feb 2008 at 1:04pm Mystic mog wrote:
It was Britt Ekland.

On 26 Feb 2008 at 3:20pm zola wrote:
I stand corrected Mystic.Course it was....

On 26 Feb 2008 at 7:58pm expat wrote:
Nice beef sandwiches at the Stanmer Park Tearooms.

On 1 Mar 2008 at 3:38pm lopster wrote:
did she have a fake bum too? - incredible and so vain, what next I wonder...

On 1 Mar 2008 at 4:20pm zola wrote:
This thread isn't very silly is it...I was just after a bit of light relief...Nice to hear all the old faces are still around though.Does anyone know if we can look at the Mornington Cresent threads from years ago? It looked fascinating...Can anyone tell me what it was about?

On 1 Mar 2008 at 5:32pm Me wrote:
It has to be buttered greens with black pepper!!

On 2 Mar 2008 at 9:28pm zola wrote:
What's worse than a girl guide in your pocket?
A brownie in your pants...

13 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Portal 74:132
Lewes Portal

Sweet Fanny Adams, Nev, what's it got to do with you? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The great thing about the Lewes Forum is it's up to date and lively, you don't have to wait a month to get out of date news
Clarissa