Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Must read very important

On 7 Sep 2012 at 9:37pm PokerPoker wrote:
At approximately 10:20 am this morning a seagull fouled on my automobile without any disregard what so ever. It was looking at me with it's intimidating beady eyes so I was quick to scare it away and clean the excrement of my automobile paintwork before it damaged it. The seagull swiftly made it up middle way. It was White in colour with a gimpy leg. Please be carfull as it is a menace to My fellow LEWES-ers. I'll be Twitching my curtains tomorrow morn to try and catch a snap of this menace to society.
Credit card, you gottttt it! .
On 7 Sep 2012 at 9:52pm sister!! wrote:
actually laughing my head off to this post!!!!
On 7 Sep 2012 at 10:11pm Seagull hater wrote:
I happen to no the seagull in question and it is not to be approached as I unfortunately found out in a most horrific incident.
On 7 Sep 2012 at 10:26pm Seagull Hunter wrote:
OH MY CHRIST!!! What kind of incident? I had one rip half a sausage roll out of my hand once. Too bad the git didn't get to eat it. They find it hard to swallow with a clenched fist around the throat.
On 7 Sep 2012 at 10:59pm Home alone 2 wrote:
im glad someone bought this gangster seagull to the attention of our friends on the forum,i saw it yesterday morning flying at high speed with no regard for other sky users,dropping its s**t as it goes,i was going to report it but couldnt bring myself to report it as id have had to have stopped nosing out of the window and might have missed out on them chavs dropping a can,or standing there talking,struggled to work out who was worse?the chavs or the seagull?in the end i decided id carry on wathing the chavs,CANT MOAN AT A SEAGULL CAN I!!!?????
On 7 Sep 2012 at 11:50pm Bloke 2 wrote:
I saw the seagull in question, it had picked up a discarded fag end from the corner of the green there in Neville. It then placed its gammy leg up on a matchbox, leant up on the kerbside with its wing and casually smoked it using the other wing. He then told me of his plans, he's got 3 young seagull chicks up in his nest from Brighton way. He's stickin' them out on the streets like, on the game to try & earn stolen jewellery & hot dogs from other seagulls who are willing to hand over items in return for there own sexual gratifiication. He's bringing hot seagull chicks over to flog it, here in leafy Lewes. Just think of the squawking!!!

On 8 Sep 2012 at 12:22am jbeans wrote:
Don't be silly...

On 8 Sep 2012 at 6:14am Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
These birds are a menace to society. The amount of guano they produce in one go can be massive. One dumped on my car as I came under the bridge at Falmer and I thought some kids had chucked a litre of paint over the edge. I couldn't see a thing in front of me for a few moments as it coated the windscreen.
They're cunning, too. One dropped its load right through my mate's open sunroof a few years ago. Luckily, it only got his (now) ex, so he wasn't too upset. Had to get the car valeted though!

On 8 Sep 2012 at 10:14am John Warburton wrote:
The culprit has been found. He'd flown to Hastings, where I photographed him next to the fruit of his labours a few days ago (see below).

Check it out here »
On 8 Sep 2012 at 5:13pm Mr c.gull wrote:
im the seagull in question,can you stop the namecalling and insults?how i make my living has nothing to do with you lot,i dont moan about you lot eating birds do i?and thanks for laughing about my leg,its a serious disability that i have to live with everyday!
On 8 Sep 2012 at 6:04pm Analy induced wrote:
Yes jonny boy mi old son!! Found him!! BAST**D!!

On 8 Sep 2012 at 7:03pm Phillipe folop wrote:
well done john warburton,not only a awesome breadmaker but a f**kin comedian too!legend of the day goes to john(funny c**t)warburton

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Closet and Botts 29:132
Closet and Botts

Talk about misappropriation! The Rockefeller report that TP referenced is available for all to read. It envisages future... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The great thing about the Lewes Forum is it's up to date and lively, you don't have to wait a month to get out of date news
Clarissa