Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Lost cat

On 5 Mar 2009 at 6:24pm kitty cat wrote:
Hi to all in the Cliffe Area. Has anybody out there seen my cat ? He's a large white and silver male and goes by the name of Lambert. He's been missing for about three days now, after he had a fight the other evening. If anybody has seen anything of him please let me know. Am getting worried. Thanks to all x

On 5 Mar 2009 at 8:58pm Hedwig wrote:
Will keep an eye out

On 5 Mar 2009 at 9:04pm kitty cat wrote:
Thanks Hedwig that is very much appreciated x

On 5 Mar 2009 at 10:40pm Piggles wrote:
How much white, how much silver? Big/small? I do see a cat like this, but is it yours?

On 6 Mar 2009 at 6:26am kitty cat wrote:
Hi piggles. It looks as if he has a grey hat on, he has a grey tail and splodges on his back. I hope its Lambert as I am getting rather worried now. Thank x

On 6 Mar 2009 at 1:33pm dats wrote:
There's a cat like that that regularly comes into my garden, is he wearing a collar or anything? My cat went missing for 6 days last summer - she got locked in someone's garage. I put fliers up, which worked. Will def keep my eyes open for him.

On 7 Mar 2009 at 12:37pm kitty cat wrote:
Hi to everybody. My Lambert has turned up. HOORAY. He has a poorly leg at the mo and is limping badly but hopfully he is on the mend. Where are you dats ? Thanks to everybody who has offered help during the last couple of days x

On 11 Mar 2009 at 2:15pm dats wrote:
Brilliant, I'm really pleased - have been keeping an eye out! I'm...ooh I feel a bit odd saying that on here. I'm in Cliffe-ish
The big grey & white cat that comes into my garden, often chases my (tiny) cat - and sometimes I go to shoo him away, but he has this face that just makes me want to cuddle him! So I'm half-hearted in my admonishes!

On 11 Mar 2009 at 6:50pm kitty cat wrote:
Thanks dats. Yes he does have that looks that make you want to give a hug. He really is a very soft cat, but being a big male he has to apprea to be a tough cookie! Thanks for your 'keeping an eye out' x

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Swans in the pool 85:132
Lewes Swans in the pool

I recently ran into a bit of a dilemma at my shop and thought my experience might be helpful for anyone in a similar situation.... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Believe you can or believe you can't... Either way you're right
Paul