Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Looking for a place to lodge

On 9 May 2008 at 6:05pm Ashley wrote:
Hi there, i was just wondering if any of you had a room you were wanting to let out to lodge for under £280 inc* a month? I am a 16 year old girl and joining the college in lewes in September. I would be looking for somewhere homey in lewes or kingston area. I would be greatful for any responses! Ashley xx

On 9 May 2008 at 6:23pm FA wrote:
I might be interested. £280 inc*....??? what do you mean by "inc" (obviously inclusive but inclusive of what).
We have a spare room which we usually let to students but it's very quiet. Nice, comfortable etc etc.

On 9 May 2008 at 6:28pm angry wrote:
I want it FA, sounds nice. Just to get a bit of quiet, it's got to be worth it. You know what it's like, you love your kids but you could'nt eat a whole one

On 9 May 2008 at 9:59pm Lewey from Lewes wrote:
Don't stay with FA for gods sake! This guy moans and bitches about everything on this damn forum/message board, he also comes across as quite violent or stroppy at times.
Do yourself a favor and head down the newsagents and buy the local papers, they will have ads in them, I wouldnt recomend asking over the internet, you must be crazy! Seriously woman, get a grip!...
Good luck with the search, something will pop up, you have just gotta keep looking thru the local papers and asking friends.
Oh and FA, its pretty damn obvious that when someone asks for a room all inclusive it means with GAS/ELECTRIC BILLS, COUNCIL TAX BILLS INCLUDED...don't play dumb now, cmon!
DONT TRUST THIS GUY!

On 9 May 2008 at 10:45pm Ashley wrote:
Yeah, you're right, il keep looking through ads. Cheers reliable source. But dw i wasnt gonna just move in lol, obviusly my parents would check the whole place out and the people i was staying with first! But reckon il take ur advice and stay away from the net......

On 10 May 2008 at 6:49am FA wrote:
Violent ?....BWAHAHAHAHA.....stroppy ?......BWAHAHAHAHA.
Oh and reliable source, "inc*" sometimes includes food too which is why i asked....come on, don't play dumb now....Bwahahahaha.
Anyway Ashley as reliable source says...get a grip woman, you're mad asking on the net....go and look through the papers and in newsagents windows....because weirdos and perverts would never dream of advertising on there would they ?
A bit of advice...if you are concerned about any family, get them CRB checked to be on the safe side. We have to be vetted and CRB checked for students. Any potential hosts should also show you a valid certificate that the gas and electricity in their homes is safe.....but i'm sure reliable source was going to tell you this
Good luck

On 10 May 2008 at 10:31am Lewey from Lewes wrote:
I sure was FA but you kindly mentioned it for me....

On 10 May 2008 at 10:43am FA wrote:
Anything else you care to mention..being as you're a) clairvoyent, b) an authority on judging books by covers and c) a master of disguises hiding behind different usernames
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh and £280 pw inc* (or less) Ashley ??? You might find a little tricky. Students in the town are paying £435 pcm.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Pells Pool Perspective 97:132
Pells Pool Perspective

Cast your eyes up to Mon29th Nev. I'm talking about....economic migration and it's cause. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine