Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Looking for a house to rent...

On 30 Oct 2014 at 12:13pm Katie wrote:
Hi all,
We are are looking for a 3 bed house to rent with a little bit of outside space (that will accept our medium sized dog) up to £1250 in central lewes, as we need an extra bedroom. I've been looking in all the usual places, but thought I would post here in case anyone knows of something suitable that I've not spotted. Any pointers appreciated. Thank you!

On 30 Oct 2014 at 12:45pm Frill wrote:
Have just rented a 2 bedroom flat for 1200 in lewes, think its difficult to find cheaper. We looked too.

On 30 Oct 2014 at 1:02pm belladonna wrote:
You will be very lucky to find 3 beds for that price. We had to pay 1400 6 years ago for 3 beds and outside space in central lewes.
Maybe look at Ringmer ?

On 31 Oct 2014 at 9:15pm Peasant wrote:
There is a 3-bed to rent in Ringmer but it is £1300 pm and it is in Craig Meadows. Act fast if you want it.
There is a lot more choice in Lewes than Ringmer (allowing for scale) - nice looking 3-bed in Keere Street for £1250 on Rightmove.

On 1 Nov 2014 at 8:55pm Katie wrote:
Thanks to all for your responses.

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Lewes Crest 118:132
The Lewes Crest

is it me or is it more expensive in the south then the north ,go on ebay or any thing u fancy buying, and the southern people... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington