Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Looking for a flat in town that will allow dogs

On 31 Jul 2017 at 10:57am Patrick Mulhern wrote:
Hello!
My family is looking for a new flat in town that will allow dogs. We have two dogs (a 15lb Lhasa Apso and a 30lb beagle) and are looking for a two bedroom flat in town that will let us bring our dogs. They are well behaved and well looked after. Our price range is up to 1,200 per month, and our only other stipulation is that we want to be within walking distance of the station.
I'm hoping that the good folks on this board can help us out. If you know of a dog-friendly flat, please let me know!
Cheers,
Patrick
On 31 Jul 2017 at 11:20pm Rover wrote:
Don't know if they're still doing lettings, but I used to rent a place through Wycherleys years ago. I had a small dog and it wasn't a problem with them. Not sure if the office is still open but it might be worth enquiring.
On 1 Aug 2017 at 6:39am Patrick Mulhern wrote:
Thanks, Rover, I appreciate it. I'll give them a call today.
On 1 Aug 2017 at 9:23am Local wrote:
Had you seriously not considered trying the various estate agents?
On 1 Aug 2017 at 10:18am Patrick Mulhern wrote:
I've been to about 10-15 showings over the last few weeks, with most of the estate agents in town, and I haven't found one yet that has allowed dogs. So, fear not, I have definitely been trying the local agents.
However, I haven't had a showing with Wycherley's yet, so I gave them a call this morning and am waiting to hear back. Fingers crossed...

On 1 Aug 2017 at 10:47am only me wrote:
BPM letting agents often allow pets but require an extra premium. But I'm not sure if they would allow 2 dogs in a flat. You might have more luck looking at houses on one of the estates. Malling had lots of 2 bed houses, that are in you price range. It's a 20 min walk to the station

On 1 Aug 2017 at 3:18pm Joker wrote:
I know a joke about 2 dogs, a Native American and his son .

On 1 Aug 2017 at 9:22pm Jimmy wrote:
Why are you looking for a town that allows dogs? All towns allow dogs!!

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Keere Street Cross 48:132
Keere Street Cross

You forgot to mention that the earth is flat, Tom more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington