Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Landportobanus Brian.

On 6 Nov 2011 at 3:56pm YOGI wrote:
I'm sorry!!! Sorry I lied about you to the police and too you about other people reporting you. I understand now that everyone has their own opinion and that I must accept I can not change the world to how I want it.
Sorry

On 6 Nov 2011 at 4:10pm teacher wrote:
Yogi, Its not easy to say sorry to people on the Forum. I admire you and hope you are forgiven. Its a bit like a word auction, you end up saying more than you intend. Brave Man, Respect.
On 6 Nov 2011 at 4:47pm Yogi wrote:
Full of tricks Brian, otherwise known as teacher. Anyway folks that is not my post. I hope you learned a lesson teacher.

On 6 Nov 2011 at 5:10pm Yogi wrote:
I actually hate Landport. Its road layout confuses me!
On 6 Nov 2011 at 5:13pm Yogi wrote:
What the heck is going here on I`m being impersonated by two other Yogis.Bog off you two!

On 6 Nov 2011 at 5:16pm Itshotbaby wrote:
I'm Spartacus !

On 6 Nov 2011 at 6:17pm teacher wrote:
Who the hell is Brian. My thread was genuine but its the last time I come under the name of teacher. I know how you feel Genuine Yogi.

On 6 Nov 2011 at 6:19pm Decent Citizen wrote:
Webbo knows who is who. If you ask him, he will delete if not written in your best interests!

On 6 Nov 2011 at 11:21pm Boo Khaki wrote:
Yogi - I wish you were my neighbour...
Who reported my son to the constabulary for throwing rookies YESTERDAY - was he the only person I wonder?
On 7 Nov 2011 at 7:18am Yogi wrote:
Pass. Hopefully your son will be deterred from throwing fireworks. Presumably you are pleased that he might change his behaviour?

On 7 Nov 2011 at 9:31am Boo Khaki wrote:
You you you appear not to be Lewesian or supportive of local freedom of speech practices - perhaps I would've been better off saying "dropping" not throwing...

On 7 Nov 2011 at 10:35am Cliffite wrote:
which is why the forum software needs updating to something like vBulletin so that users have to register usernames associated with real email addresses to verify accounts otherwise impersonation will continue to occur

On 7 Nov 2011 at 6:23pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
Did your boy get an £80 ticket, Boo Khaki?

On 7 Nov 2011 at 6:34pm Mrs Twine wrote:
I hope he did; it's time all this dangerous throwing of fireworks was stopped. It has got worse every year.
On 7 Nov 2011 at 6:55pm Yogi wrote:
Hey boo, does yr name give us all a clue about your favourite pastime? I'll buy you some wet wipes for Christmas in that case!

On 7 Nov 2011 at 8:09pm Lets go wrote:
Brian is an arsewipe. Even if he is a troll he's still and arsewipe. It doesn't matter what he says (Oh I am a cliche, what I write is not me, I'm so clever, so removed). Its why he thinks he wants to say it. Back to the real guy.
Cretin.

On 7 Nov 2011 at 8:28pm Boo Khaki wrote:
I would hazard a guess that half the population of Lewes has dropped a rookie or two in their time - particularly in their teens - why you lot getting so high and mighty all of a sudden?

On 7 Nov 2011 at 9:09pm On and on and on and on wrote:
Half? Do you live in Lewes? Half of Lewes is old ladies!
What makes you think it's sudden?
On 7 Nov 2011 at 9:39pm Yogi wrote:
Lewes, a Town of inbreds me thinks.

On 7 Nov 2011 at 9:47pm Trouble wrote:
Luckily we have DFLs. The antidote for in inbreeding. Thank god. Probably a bit late for the bonfire societies though.

On 8 Nov 2011 at 1:11am Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
Even old ladies were young once! You never know what they might have got up to.

On 8 Nov 2011 at 1:16pm Mrs Twine wrote:
Or still might!
On 8 Nov 2011 at 7:14pm Yogi wrote:
Up to your old tricks Brian. Impersonating me makes you look inadequate

On 9 Nov 2011 at 12:28pm Neighbour!!! wrote:
The first YOGI sounds like she needs a rookie up the ass. Shame on you for causing trouble unnecessarily for someone. One of these day's you will cry wolf!!!!

On 9 Nov 2011 at 10:20pm Boo Khaki wrote:
on and on and on - I DID say WHEN they were teens - not now - chuckng of sorry DROPPING of rookies is not a male only pastime

12 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Cliffe Bonfire Society Penny 21:132
Cliffe Bonfire Society Penny

Given the amount of vitriol aimed at Viva Lewes over the years, I'm surprised that nobody has come on here to celebrate its... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like All the wide open spaces on the downs
Jojo