Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Key Battleground

On 18 Apr 2017 at 4:03pm The Greek wrote:
Lewes looks set to be a key battleground. Labour and LD need to co-ordinate to oust the Conservatives.

Check it out here »
On 18 Apr 2017 at 4:05pm Earl wrote:
And the Greens. The reason why we got a Conservative MP is because plonkers like me voted Green instead of LibDem. I regretted it as soon as I heard the result.
On 18 Apr 2017 at 4:07pm Clifford wrote:
I don't think any co-ordination is necessary, The Greek. The Lib Dems were punished last time in Lewes for Clegg's collaboration with the Tories. Lewes will revert to tactical voting and the Lib Dems will be back.
On 18 Apr 2017 at 4:33pm Crush Caulfield wrote:
I`m not normally a LiB Dem voter ,but Vote L.D.and we crush Caulfield and the Tory hard Brexit nutters.It`s that simple.
On 18 Apr 2017 at 4:42pm Shove Off wrote:
I hate people who tell me how I should vote. Bog off
On 18 Apr 2017 at 5:00pm Fgs wrote:
Who's telling you how you should vote? All your post says is you have no argument. Thanks, at least, for this information
On 18 Apr 2017 at 5:16pm Billy Bull wrote:
Labour have an inglorious history of showing they value party politics over principles so there is very little chance of them combining with the Lib Dems even though it's the best way of removing a Tory and showing they are anti Brexit. The Greens are worth talking to though, as shown in a couple of recent by-elections they are able to see the bigger picture and campaign with whichever party shares a common important value.
On 18 Apr 2017 at 5:57pm Clifford wrote:
Billy Bull wrote: 'Labour have an inglorious history of showing they value party politics over principles...'

Oh, Billy, you are a joker. Cameron called the EU referendum purely on the basis of 'party politics over principles', because he was terrified of Ukip. And don't tell me May hasn't called this election because she thinks it will be to the advantage of her party.
On 18 Apr 2017 at 6:20pm Billy Bull wrote:
Where's the joke? Tories are behaving as expected. Labour have shown themselves in the eyes of many to be no better. Can't see where you have issue with what I said, sorry.
On 18 Apr 2017 at 7:34pm Poluce wrote:
Don't worry bb. It's just the start of an avalanche of nonsense. Cliford likes to Lord it up. Like a tory
On 19 Apr 2017 at 1:17pm Skel tidal green wrote:
Lots of people voted tactically for the libs in a recent election to keep the Tories out and then found that they went into coalition with them. No point giving libs a tactical vote unless Farron rules out doing the same again and even then it would be worth about as much as a promise about uni tuition fees!

26 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Lewes Penny 119:132
The Lewes Penny

Cote, Erawan, Limetee.

The Ram is hilariously over-priced for what you get, the Cock is admittedly great but no more in Lewes... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde