Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think


Lewes Forum New message

Jade Goodie joke.....too soon?

 
 
On 29 Mar 2009 at 7:58pm Sam spam wrote:
Day 1 in Heaven and Jade is already up for eviction!.......
 
1
On 29 Mar 2009 at 8:42pm lilly of luguna wrote:
have you no respect
 
 
On 29 Mar 2009 at 8:45pm Hedwig wrote:
I'm getting fed up of hearing all these twisted "jokes" about Jade. Yes she wasn't nice and no i didn't like her either, but come on, the woman is dead so whatever people think of her and what she did, she has paid. Haven't you got anything better to do then make up or pass on stupid jokes? Enough already. Leave it be.
 
 
On 29 Mar 2009 at 8:52pm I P Freely wrote:
apparently she thought she would die and go to Devon
 
 
On 30 Mar 2009 at 6:54am ceo ?? wrote:
what can a moped do that she can't???? reach 30!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
On 30 Mar 2009 at 10:07am disgusted wrote:
Sick Sick Sickos!I really hope you are not anyone I know.Disgusting!
 
 
On 30 Mar 2009 at 10:43am cato wrote:
What is wrong with you people?The young mother is dead for goodness sake!If you have children,I do hope you do not teach them to laugh at others misfortunes.No wonder we have a growing generation who care for no one but themselves.
 
 
On 30 Mar 2009 at 12:20pm Little Bo wrote:
Get a life people, these are only jokes. I am sure people are sorry that she has left two small children, but to get all upset about it is a bit sad really.
 
 
On 30 Mar 2009 at 3:14pm cato wrote:
I like a joke like anyone else,but,cancer is not funny,death is not funny.I really struggle to understand the mentality of any one who can find humour in such a life destroying illness.Sorry, but in my opinion perhaps it comes down to poor education!
 
 
On 30 Mar 2009 at 5:34pm Getta Fix wrote:
every time a celeb dies there are a string of "sick" jokes - it is human nature, it is not therefore not unusual why do you hyper-sensitive muppetts get so wound up? At least she was able to get a few quid for her hairdryer to help support the kids before she moved on...
 
 
On 30 Mar 2009 at 6:03pm Dave wrote:
The tabloids called her a rascist bully and everyone hated her
The tabloids called her a saint now everyone loves her

She was (inside and out) a pretty ugly woman who entered a reality TV show and lost.

There's a lot more, more deserving people dying of cancer all over the world for gods sake, get over it.
 
 
On 30 Mar 2009 at 6:50pm Bluewave wrote:
Yes she was a racist bully and I couldn't stand her either. Yes there are thousands of more deserving people out there. But the fact remains to joke about a horrible disease in this way is sick. FACT. So I suggest you get over it.
 
 
On 30 Mar 2009 at 9:03pm Chuck wrote:
I think most of us know someone who has died of cancer, but I really don't understand how you can be so offended. Maybe if Jade had suffered her illness in privacy, people would not be making jokes about her. Have you heard any jokes about Wendy Richard? Or Natasha Richardson? She made herself a bit of a target. By the way, has anyone looked at the Google Ad at the bottom of the page?
 
 
On 30 Mar 2009 at 9:15pm Dave wrote:
Its important to laugh because it recognises that we are pleasedto be alive. These aren't jokes about Jade but happy to alive!
 
 
On 30 Mar 2009 at 10:25pm Getta Fix wrote:
Dave you seem slightly confused - she LOST do you mean that ? highest profile British female since Diana and you say she lost? has left estate valued at £3m and she lost - nah don't think so
not ugly at all - innocent - naive - ignorant NOT ugly racist - not what I saw - ignorant maybe NOT racist - was blown up by press
Bluwave - racist bully?? - define/describe/discuss please I saw no evidence of it
 
 
On 30 Mar 2009 at 11:47pm Smiler wrote:
What would you rather be Getta Fix a dead millionaire or a living pauper?
I would have to agree with Dave, I think she lost.
And I think Dave's point is about how mindlessly people change their views depending on what the days headlines are.
 
 
On 31 Mar 2009 at 11:31am Get a smear test and dont ignore results!!!! wrote:
Sadly it was her ignorance that led to her premature death...she ignored letters saying she had 'abnormal cells' from a smear...
 
 
On 31 Mar 2009 at 2:00pm Chav wrote:
No, that was from a photo shoot that she got letters about abnormals. Still, I'd a dun her
 
 
On 31 Mar 2009 at 2:09pm Educated wrote:
What???
Please write in understandable English...


18 posts left

Your response


You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms


 

Station Lewes 110:132
Station Lewes

Why is public money being spent on it? Maybe because there are people prepared to campaign for a safe cycling route from Lewes... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like All the wide open spaces on the downs
Jojo