Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

House for rent

On 19 Oct 2017 at 8:26pm Lisa Barnard wrote:
I have a lovely 3 bed house for rent on a short term basis. Minimum rent is 3 months. Would be suitable for a family in etween house ownership, professionals or academics ( January to April semester rental)
Please contact me for more information.
Regards, Lisa
On 19 Oct 2017 at 8:29pm Sam wrote:
Hi Lisa, that sounds ideal for us. How much and whereabouts is it? X
On 19 Oct 2017 at 9:24pm Sub Letting wrote:
Having just watched the BBC, this is odd, its a scam, a faux sub let, keep your money in your pocket and avoid, so much sub letting scams right now.
On 19 Oct 2017 at 9:29pm Lisa Barnard wrote:
Hello Sam. Please email me directly telling me your situation etc and we can discuss further. Not sure if they are referring to you or me as a scam?! Thanks, Lisa
On 19 Oct 2017 at 10:09pm Minimum wrote:
As a renter make sure you set your own minimum rent, like 3 years for example. And credit check your landlord to make sure they're solvent so they don't have to sell up and ask you to leave.
On 19 Oct 2017 at 10:22pm Housing crises wrote:
We have a housing crises in the UK, housing scams are every where, mostly by foreigners, taking advantage of the weak British and their easy to abuse system. Have you noticed that most homeless are white males, bottom of the list for housing.
On 20 Oct 2017 at 4:46am Landporter wrote:
Lisa, you need to put your contact details on here otherwise no one will be able to get hold of you
On 20 Oct 2017 at 7:31am Sam wrote:
Hi Lisa, I am not sure who they are referring to either! I would love to email you and discuss further but I do not know your email address?
On 20 Oct 2017 at 7:43am Sid wrote:
I too have a lovely house to rent. Email me for details.
On 20 Oct 2017 at 8:54am Van Hoogstraten wrote:
I have a couple of thousand to rent....you peasants.
On 20 Oct 2017 at 8:10pm Manual worker wrote:
@ Lisa: I am looking for a house to rent for 3 months, as I will be moving with my family to a permanent job as a farm labourer in Yorkshire in the new year. Can you please explain why your house would not be suitable for me; as I am neither a "professional" or academic?
On 20 Oct 2017 at 11:15pm House the homeless wrote:
I would like to know what makes a house more suitable for a professional worker than a non professional worker, so your house is more suitable for a professional footballer than a amateur footballer? Why?
Or academics, wow, do you have to solve a academic problem to gain access to the house, or score 24 goals out of 25 before the professional door opens to let you into the house that is only suitable to you the academic professional home owner?

On 21 Oct 2017 at 8:08am Lisa Barnard wrote:
Hello Sam please email me @ lisa@lisabarnard.co.uk if you are interested. Thanks, Lisa
On 21 Oct 2017 at 10:07am Earl of Lewess wrote:
Class is the last great form of discrimination that is still legal. I'm sure Lisa wasn't internationally discriminating against working class people, but anyone who specifies 'professionals' is doing so. When I was a 'non-professional', I ended up living in dodgy accommodation with even dodgier landlords because my low income made people perceive me as a risk. I had no criminal record, always paid on time and left the flats spotless, but for some landlords that wasn't enough.

23 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Ice Cream 68:132
Lewes Ice Cream

This site availability is not widely known and is obviously another useful means of contacting a GP unless you have an emergency... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina