Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Hilary Benn on Trident, E.U.support,and Corbyn.

On 12 May 2016 at 12:59pm Wensley Dale wrote:
Decent interview with Hilary Benn on BBC Hardtalk in which he somewhat redeems himself from his previous BOMBastic performance in the Syria debate with a balanced and sensible performance.Well worth a look.

Check it out here »
On 12 May 2016 at 5:12pm Sigh wrote:
I'm thinking anyone who was at all remotely interested in this political nonsense would have watched it already??!!
On 12 May 2016 at 5:25pm Sussex Dim wrote:
Could we have more posts on woodstain and young women`s buttocks please, oh and what flavour crisps do we like.Politics is not an important subject at all I always vote Tory anyway.my wife used to say I would vote for a child molester as long as he wore a blue rosette and had a posh accent.Ha Ha ,she`s buried in the back garden now ,silly cow.
On 12 May 2016 at 7:07pm Norris nantuck wrote:
I saw a lovely lady just thus arvo in her Jean shorts with a can of cuprinol slapping it on the shed,intact I'm sure it was @perfectlewesmum! ding dong,
On 12 May 2016 at 8:27pm Boris Ban Tuck wrote:
Intact is your brain Norris? Thus arvo speak you Yoda. From the tuck shop keep away. Kind regards

On 14 May 2016 at 9:56am William Bunter wrote:
Tuck Shop !, Yaroo chaps. The Owl of the remove is flying tonight.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Railway Land Bridge 100:132
Railway Land Bridge

See the Dr Mike Yeadon video ferret. Unfortunately, no one has called me a gammon, I could do with a good laugh Pancetta,but I... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams