Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Hangover

On 26 Aug 2010 at 1:24pm Teenager wrote:
Bluerggh
Last nights poison is an unsettled sea in the stomach of a wounded whale
Hazy, like looking through a dirty window-separating you from what is real.
Rolling home, eager to keep last nights menu where it should be-whatever it was or wasn't.
It rains hard in the town. Sideways rain. As Jimmy used to call it. Sleepy rain for a slumberous town.
The hours so young not even walkers with their loyal friends are up to see the dawn
sound.
Your face tingles from the rains sick game. Wet I be till I'm home again.
I Remember Painting a cat with liquid gold. A plastic cat mind, though it seemed to dance before my eyes like shooting stars dance for the sun.
A large house. Wood, stone, glass. A reck in a perfect road. A yellow car looms outside as someone elses bottles are opened. Blink and dance to the ceiling music, not a care, not a flinch, no going back.
An unknown family live here. Pictures on the sides. Smiling, happy. Not many are, with a grand house such as this.
Soaking skins in the bath of luxurious lives.
Beds broken and layed on the cool stones.
Sing. Sing as no one can hear you. In the dead of night, the rain poured. The slumburous street is silent but for the screaming rain, the house, the runt of the litter.
Broken, it is used willingly.
Pour out what is left. Open another. Put them all in one; Drink. Drink to the family who you will never know. The ones who obliviously facilitate your pleasure.
The large hours you can not recall, too dirty the window of perception was. Ecstacity (for want for no better word as this word is perfect even if not a planted seed in the book of words) was the air as it was pushed around.
Laugh. Laugh like a child in an imaginary game. No body can hear your inside, worries dropped after the first gulp.
The small hours spent hiding the evidence of the events that took place. Every room left undamaged. Every needle replaced. Every chair returned. Every hair seemingly untouched. Every bed fixed back, back to before. Back, unused and clean. Back then it seemed right. Back aching from a forgotten bruise. Back to the start. Back goes the key, under the stone tortoise. Back to basics. Back to reality.
Back to bed.

On 26 Aug 2010 at 1:31pm Observant... wrote:
Got to test this You Tube video thing out...
Made me laugh did this....

Watch the video »

On 26 Aug 2010 at 1:34pm Teenager wrote:
haha! brilliant stuff

On 26 Aug 2010 at 1:50pm Observant... wrote:
Bear with this one,it gets funnier about halfway in.
What fun!!!

On 26 Aug 2010 at 1:54pm Observant... wrote:
Oh...Hang on.
Think taht should do it.
I think the guy in the puddle is the funniest.

Watch the video »

On 26 Aug 2010 at 7:25pm Decent Citizen wrote:
Good grief what a state to get in lol. Bet there were some nasty headaches there.

On 26 Aug 2010 at 8:28pm Peter and Boon-Nam Ex wrote:
Bloody Mary - the only cure, and I should know. Best, Peter

On 27 Aug 2010 at 8:03am 'ere be monsters wrote:
Bloody Nora, Pete!

On 27 Aug 2010 at 8:22am Jacque Schidt wrote:
Ok, how long before he falls over. You can guess upto 3;16

Watch the video »

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Arms Lads 55:132
Lewes Arms Lads

Well it looks as if I can jet off soon , none of the loud mouths with nothing behind them have anything to say, all piss and wind... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine