Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

HELP Please - Holiday Cottage or B&B for 4 end May

On 3 May 2010 at 4:24pm SAR wrote:
Hello. Can you lovely people help? My sister is coming to visit with her husband and kids from the continent and I need a two or three bedroom holiday cottage or B&B to stay for them. Ideally in and around Lewes or surrounding farms and villages. From 26th May for five nights. Any help is very appreciated.

On 5 Mar 2010 at 8:24pm MC wrote:
There are two or three in Barcombe. Try googling Crink House, Barcombe... or, not as wholeheartedly recommended, The Granary, Barcombe.

On 4 May 2010 at 9:19am Helpful wrote:
Tourist information centre 01273 483448 They have a big list

On 4 May 2010 at 8:59pm SAR wrote:
Thanks MC, Crink House is on the market and they don't do let's at the moment. Any other ideas? I know Tourist Office, it's always closed when I'm in Lewes.

On 5 May 2010 at 9:50am Can't help some people wrote:
Then use the amazing invention called a telephone to contact them while they are open. You are not helping yourself really are you!

On 5 May 2010 at 11:44pm Brixtonbelle wrote:
We stayed ina lovely B and B in Chiddingly 18 months ago - its an amazing farmhouse, with lovely owners and huge grounds. They do very good rates on family rooms - we had two connecting rooms and paid £90 for 4 people per night. Excellent breakfast too. Just google Hale Farm House Chiddingly. It's about 15-20 min drive away.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Cameron and Porky 18:132
Cameron and Porky

What is it with some people?
With their kid's education at stake, this numpty thinks it's a good idea to ask complete strangers... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde