Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Good solicitor

On 30 Apr 2011 at 3:30pm legally blonde wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good solicitor for property matters including (but not only for) house selling? Definition of good - efficient, quick and not too expensive!
Many thanks,

On 30 Apr 2011 at 10:22pm apple pie wrote:
Clive Smith
Very down to earth.....not sure employing a solicitor is ever going to be reasonable though

On 2 May 2011 at 11:03am Sussex Scribbler wrote:
Sarah Edmunds Legal by the Bottleneck (Westgate St) - fixed fees, plain speaking, efficient.

On 2 May 2011 at 2:53pm Brian Griffin wrote:
Adams & Remers,
Trinity House
School Hill
Lewes.
My experience with Solicitors is you get what you pay for... Pay peanuts you WILL get a monkey, If your happy with that then A & R probably aren't for you! Efficient, Effective and always willing to go that extra mile, having had two troublesome house purchases I was VERY happy to have them in my corner!!!

On 2 May 2011 at 8:31pm legally blonde wrote:
Thank you all for your replies. I had heard of Clive Smith but had forgotten his name and didn't know the other two. I'll get in touch with one of them.
I know it's not going to be cheap but I do want efficient!
Thanks again.

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Castle view 19:132
Castle view

Of course they won't, what did they do about the protests in London a while back? Treated them with kid gloves, no kettling, no... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde