Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Global warming

On 19 Jul 2016 at 6:25pm Betty bingo wings wrote:
Can someone please ask the government to do something about global warming. It's just too darn hot. I'm a larger lady and my thighs rub together in this awful heat and caused me terrible difficulties when I had to waddle out to the ice cream van for a large bowl of Mr Whippy. The ice cream man took one look at my funny walk and thought I was suffering from a hernia. It's also given me a sweat rash in all my folds of skin. Sorry to complain as I am sure the rest of you are enjoying the sun but me and my sweaty bingo wings just cannot take it any more. Thank you in advance.
On 19 Jul 2016 at 10:41pm Gvnmt wrote:
Dont worry sweaty bingo wings lady. We are constructing a giant net as we speak and we aim to hang the net from a helicopter, capture some white fluffy clouds full of rain then transport them back to the uk.
Should arrive by thursday. Have you tried a cold wet flannel applied to your flappy folds in the meantime?
On 20 Jul 2016 at 10:21am Jester wrote:
How about loosing weight by a better diet and exersicise salad dodger? The heat is good for the tubs as sweating is good for weight loss. Don't moan it'll do you a favour. Or 20 mins a day on a treadmill!

34 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Twitten 89:132
Lewes Twitten

I'm not completely sure of the relevance of this information tom. The study of the money supply is of interest to some but as... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine