Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Facebook

On 24 Jul 2008 at 10:49pm Lewesianne wrote:
Who's got a facebook account on here then?

On 25 Jul 2008 at 12:05am Smiler wrote:
I have, will you be my friend?

On 25 Jul 2008 at 8:57am Cliffebimbo wrote:
I have!!

On 25 Jul 2008 at 10:01am Lord Landport wrote:
why not add a facebook group called Lewes forum see who joins wow we might get to see who is who in the end.

On 25 Jul 2008 at 12:19pm zola wrote:
Can we do that then? What a good idea....

On 25 Jul 2008 at 5:05pm juju wrote:
em then we would find out who all the bitter and twisted folk of the town really are, wow god help anyone of those that have been so nasty on the Dr swaine thread, i would hate to think any of those were my friends or family, maybe i am better off never knowing.

On 25 Jul 2008 at 6:30pm Dunk wrote:
I have.
Juju im sure we are not as bad in person, than we may portray ourselves on this forum (i hope!)

On 25 Jul 2008 at 8:07pm juju wrote:
what you know who they are? Still not sure i would want to know, most of us have a good side and bad but at least we know when not to air the first thought that goes through our heads and to weigh up the pros and cons of doing so.
I like to think that most of us show our good side, but things have been a little out of hand and i must say i am shocked by the lack of compassion shown by a few.

On 26 Jul 2008 at 1:07pm The Super K wrote:
Yep Me

On 26 Jul 2008 at 8:54pm Lewesianne wrote:
Me too! I think someone should start a group but baggsie it not be me. How about you Cliffe Bimbo - I think you're my friend on it anyway!!!!

On 26 Jul 2008 at 10:27pm Cliffebimbo wrote:
So it is YOU!!!! Some of us have been pondering your identity!!

On 27 Jul 2008 at 10:34am walter wrote:
I,ve only got three friends.

On 27 Jul 2008 at 11:37am The Tooth Fairy wrote:
That's because you don't know the difference between a comma and an apostrophe.

On 27 Jul 2008 at 8:11pm Lewesianne wrote:
Cliffebimbo, if you think you know my identity, give me a clue and tell me something we would both know about.

On 27 Jul 2008 at 8:52pm The Tooth Fairy wrote:
For Gods sake Lewesianne you must be the only one here who doesn't know who she is. First name begins with 'S', married surname begins with 'C'..........

On 27 Jul 2008 at 9:48pm Cliffebimbo wrote:
Thanks Tooth Fairy, but I think she knows who I am. Now the question is who are you????? Lewesianne, do your children go to school in Burgess Hill?

On 27 Jul 2008 at 10:19pm Dunk wrote:
No i dont know anyone here. I was trying to be polite. Sorry for that. Try not to let it get under your skin if people write things a bit out of hand as in my experience, there is a lot more in life to get angry at. But hey, your opinions and reactions to this forum are as equal to mine, so I mean no disrespect toward you.

On 28 Jul 2008 at 12:44am walter wrote:
Tooth Fairy I'll up my kids tooth money if you,re not nice, it's my long nails that does it!

On 28 Jul 2008 at 7:23am juju wrote:
no offence taken Dunk, as for me i dont put anything on here that i wouldnt say to the persons face, just because someone can post using a handle or whatever doesnt give free licence to be nasty. The ones with respect for a deelicate situation are the ones with respect for themselves as a person, little old fashioned maybe but i like to treat others as i would like to be treated, and no i havent got all religous, but my family and i have endured some megga s**t and come through due to the support of others many strangers.
Its very easy to post without thinking of the outcome, those who posted on Dr Swaine should try asking the staff at school hill what comes to mind when they think of the forum, its not the nice posts that spring to mind which is a shame, lots of strenght to be had in a time of grief from other peoples memories.
I like the forum, it makes me smile and grimace all at the same time, bit bemused as to why people need to post under multiple names though!!!

On 28 Jul 2008 at 1:50pm Lewesianne wrote:
Cliffe Bimbo.....Apart from being a lovely person, you told me late last year that you bumped into someone who knows me and talked about what I do, or words to that effect. I cant say any more as I dont want to give your identity away unlike The Tooth Fairy, which I think I know anyway.

On 28 Jul 2008 at 6:02pm Dunk wrote:
Yeah I understand, and thats the only problem with letting people air their views hidden behind false identities. It gives a lot of people courage to be outragously nasty but thankfully there are a good handful of decent folk on here even if some of our views clash. Yeah i dont get the multiple names thing- maybe they have split personalities and dont even know they do it!!!

On 28 Jul 2008 at 6:14pm juju wrote:
nothing like a good clash of views, keeps the world intresting, its how MPs make their living. Yeah lots of people in Lewes who are split personalities, got something to do with all the grass smoked when young, the Ouse water and the lack of oxygen from climbing all the bloody hills round here.
Yeah know some of the nice ones, and a few that sit on the fence between nice n nasty!!
Me, well most on here could easy work out who i am if they put the effort in, even if they have never met me, how about you are you easy to work out your i.d?

On 28 Jul 2008 at 6:24pm Cliffebimbo wrote:
So Lewesianne, I got it wrong then (the Burgess Hill thing)?

On 28 Jul 2008 at 7:46pm Lewesianne wrote:
No!

On 28 Jul 2008 at 7:52pm FA wrote:
Cliffebimbo.....you get straight on the blower if you find out who Lewesianne is !!!!....i'm sure we used to "play" together in malling and we certainly went to south malling school. ;-)

On 28 Jul 2008 at 8:28pm Lewesianne wrote:
FA, you are sooo wrong!!! hee hee. I went to Southover!

On 28 Jul 2008 at 8:33pm FA wrote:
Didn't you live in malling though in the 70's ?...didn't you say you know who i am ?
It doesn't take a lot to confuse me these days !!!!!!!!!

On 28 Jul 2008 at 8:37pm Cliffebimbo wrote:
You don't know what we talk about at parties though, FA!

On 28 Jul 2008 at 9:03pm FA wrote:
I might add you to facebook CB as we have a "mutual" friend !!!!

On 28 Jul 2008 at 11:41pm Lewesianne wrote:
FA, I have never lived or played in Malling and aren't you a parent at St Pancras School?

On 29 Jul 2008 at 6:33pm Dunk wrote:
Probably only people who have met me would know me, and im not a person who's on the council or anything and certainly not the type of person of whom is known throughout the community. I guess im like a quiet mouse who only squeeks when my tail is trod on!

On 29 Jul 2008 at 10:21pm juju wrote:
Yep, me to, only if people went back over posts they could work it out, not into politics of any sort, keep me nose clean and stay out of trouble me, dont even use the pubs in town or anywhere else for that matter it cost to much.
Have worked out a couple of people over the last six mths or so and met Sashmi, but that it. Get the feeling you are an ok mouse though.

On 30 Jul 2008 at 4:09pm Dunk wrote:
Thanks, and you too. Squeak squeak!

4 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Looking down on creation 98:143
Looking down on creation

It just bothers me that anyone thinks that they or the government have the right to tell me what I can put in my own body. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy