Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Double Yellows

On 3 Feb 2009 at 1:24pm Gravely Concerned Relieved Resident wrote:
I'm relieved to see that whomever had 'removed' all of the double yellows around town yesterday has now returned them to their rightful owner and place. Business as usual.

On 3 Feb 2009 at 2:17pm Priory Street wrote:
i didn't see many blue coated wardens out, they didn't have a day off did they?

On 3 Feb 2009 at 2:46pm Defender of the Realm wrote:
I went to the Parking Stalag yesterday morning as my car was in one of the towns car parks and I thought it would be dangerous and foolhardy to attempt to slide it out of it's space.
The Kommandant on the desk informed me that all restrictions were being waived for the day because of the weather. I don't know if this was Heir NCP being sensible of that the Blue Stormtroopers were snowed in their barracks.

On 3 Feb 2009 at 4:15pm Yellow Snow wrote:
I spotted some of them 'repainting yellow lines' in the very early morming hours of yesterday. The venture turned out to be a recipe for disaster as the whole lot had to be treated for abdominal frostbite. Rumours say there have been numerous amputations.

On 3 Feb 2009 at 4:36pm INNOCENTBYSTANDER wrote:
I spotted the Kommandant too but the Fuehrer ordered to retreat from Wolfsschanze shortly after. Abandoned ever since. Weasels.

On 3 Feb 2009 at 5:01pm THEINTREPIDFOX wrote:
That's the situation:
I called Roger Willimas - Head of Service - at LDC. He was not aware that the Parking Shop was/is closed as it was not reported by the Parking Managers. He acknowledged that this level of service is unacceptable. Especially since the shop was manned for a brief period (at around 8.30am) yesterday and then closed and that there is no public notice on display. I will receive a call tomorrow morning. Any fines due are deferred until the shop reopens.

On 3 Feb 2009 at 5:12pm Nitromors wrote:
I'd like to see all unwanted paint removed from the streets

On 3 Feb 2009 at 6:54pm cliffe high st ceo wrote:
we retreated but it is not the end of the war just the battle. I think motorists suffered more casualty than us, as they were sliding all over the roads.
However the blue bottles in Eastbourne were still out!!

On 3 Feb 2009 at 9:45pm Cliffebimbo wrote:
Never heard of Paul Willimas (?!!?) at LDC, nor the job title Head of Service. Sure you didn't mean ESCC?

On 3 Feb 2009 at 9:53pm Rouser wrote:
LDC have nothing to do with the Parking Shop.

On 3 Feb 2009 at 10:03pm ceo ?? wrote:
we have had 2 days off and loving every minute of it!! wish it snowed more often down here i want the rest of the week off now!! all full pay aswell, nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 4 Feb 2009 at 8:21am Mystic Mog wrote:
He works for ESCC

On 4 Feb 2009 at 9:56am THEINTREPIDFOX wrote:
ESCC. My sincere apologies for any confusion and thank you for ponting it out.

On 4 Feb 2009 at 5:33pm Earl of Lewes wrote:
I've just seen a ticket on a car that was obviously abandoned due to the weather. The amnesty is clearly over!

On 5 Feb 2009 at 5:10pm wisabicki wrote:
the parking manager is called geraint williams and he runs the parking shop and is in charge of all the bluebottles so i shall rcall him furher from now on

On 6 Feb 2009 at 8:24pm cliffe high st ceo wrote:
wisabicki i know who you are & im telling on you

On 6 Feb 2009 at 8:27pm cliffe high st ceos wrote:
"I spotted some of them 'repainting yellow lines' in the very early morning hours of yesterday." - the blue bottles don't paint the lines, must have been council.

On 7 Feb 2009 at 10:15am BLUBOTTLE BOB wrote:
NO,no,no you got it all wrong wisabicki he runs the contract...not the shop
ALL OPEN TODAY AS USUAL .....ANY COMPLAINTS TODAY..AHHHHHHHHHHH
Park correctly is my advice.

On 7 Feb 2009 at 11:52am Maggie wrote:
errm..I think you'll find he does run the shop. There is a supervisor in there too but he is the manager.

18 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes at night 57:132
Lewes at night

This is a sad and infuriating subject, as so much misinformation is pushed, and the far-right lap it up as their truth. I was... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina