Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Do exactly what it says on the sign

On 2 Jun 2006 at 3:09pm more overtime needed wrote:
well done Red coats for working so hard Bank Holiday Monday.Does Joe Average expect Free parking in Brighton or speed cameras to be turned off? em...NO. Flaunt the law and disrespect your town, then expect to pay!

On 2 Jun 2006 at 4:17pm dats wrote:
They're saying that they always enforce on bank hols, yet there was no enforcement between Christmas and new year, so how are people supposed to know, if they are being so inconsistent?

On 2 Jun 2006 at 4:38pm C-S-B-S Tab team member wrote:
i saw two driving around monday, probrably didnt get out van though as it was raining, boo blummin hoo

On 2 Jun 2006 at 4:44pm half empty wrote:
why not look as though xmas /new year is a bonus

On 2 Jun 2006 at 4:45pm one rule for them wrote:
saw them speeding in the gallops on mon eve and 3 out of 3 had no seat belts on

On 5 Jun 2006 at 12:40pm tired and fed up wrote:
surely if we turn a blind eye why should the public mind we cant win either way.because of the stress i wake up and i have damaged eyes due to camera flashes.need to retire as Lewes to many hills take our car away and i'm history mate

On 5 Jun 2006 at 3:35pm oh dear wrote:
well you dont keep the high street and other roads clear, and all nearby estate roads are clogged and dangerous, so as far as joe public are concerned you are not doing a very good worthwhile job,

On 6 Jun 2006 at 9:06am two and a half grand ish wrote:
well lets hope every sinlge person sends them in to the council and make em work for the money,if we all did they might wonder if its worth it

On 26 Jun 2006 at 11:00am Matt wrote:
I thought that the original idea for the parking was to help trade in the town centre. There's very little trade going on inLewes on a bank hol, especially in the outlying estates.

On 30 Jun 2006 at 9:51pm lord dick wrote:
read the signs mate then u wont get caught out

On 30 Jun 2006 at 9:57pm cool dude wrote:
they worked last dec xmas saw them on 28th nearly coped myself

26 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Lansdown Penny 117:132
The Lansdown Penny

Too busy working to write too busy working messages. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell