Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think


Lewes Forum New message

DFL transparency

17
7
On 1 Nov 2017 at 11:01pm Onion Muzak wrote:
Turns out that DFL doesnt stand for 'Down From London', but 'Diversity F'ing Lewes'
15
28
On 2 Nov 2017 at 7:36am Stevie Freeman wrote:
Nice made up name!
So you object to a group called Diversity Lewes and also not fond of people moving to Lewes from London. You sound like a really nice person - so tell us when did your Lewes heritage take root here?
29
15
On 2 Nov 2017 at 8:35am Hyena wrote:
I wonder how diverse the members of DIversity Lewes are?
Please correct me if I'm wrong but I suspect they are predominantly white and middle class .
9
23
On 2 Nov 2017 at 8:52am the corrector wrote:
Hyena, you are wrong. No need to thank me for the correction
19
8
On 2 Nov 2017 at 10:31am Mydadsbiggerthanyourdad wrote:
Are we about to play the I'm more lewes than you game ?
10
13
On 2 Nov 2017 at 10:39am Oh dear.. wrote:
You've not noticed that DL main man is black then? Or maybe you have and that is what this is about.
20
14
On 2 Nov 2017 at 11:21am Clifford wrote:
It's very important that there should be organisations where people can get together and look down on others and feel morally superior. We used to have churches for that, but with the waning of religion we need other ways. Another good way is to keep changing the words we have to use so we can catch people out - so we went from handicapped, to disabled, to people with disabilities, to disabled people... and negro, to black, to people of colour. It's all very useful for a nice bout of heresy hunting.
5
11
On 2 Nov 2017 at 11:51am Hyena wrote:
Corrector, thanks for the information . Have you figures to substantiate your claim?
Oh dear, maybe you should look up the meaning of predominantly ?
Probably also best not to assume that posters are racist.
19
6
On 2 Nov 2017 at 1:17pm CtrlAltDel wrote:
I am a DFL and am coming to Lewes on Sat for Bonfire for a second year. Looking forward to seeing you all and your impressive spectacle, have a good evening.
3
14
On 2 Nov 2017 at 1:43pm Adolf hitler wrote:
dfl donít fkn listen to all these left wing hippy mungbean eating divs we now have the rise of the aryan soldiers 1488
11
8
On 2 Nov 2017 at 3:29pm Hot Lips wrote:
Is everyone insane?
8
3
On 2 Nov 2017 at 3:32pm corrector wrote:
@Hyena, so having made the initial claim and offered no evidence to support it you now expect anyone disagreeing with you to provide evidence. How about, no.

Not sure where I accused you of racism?
1
4
On 2 Nov 2017 at 10:11pm Hyena wrote:
Corrector , you didn't that was addressed to @ oh dear . I made no claim , I said I suspected .
You on the other hand seem certain I was wrong , so what are the numbers? And what was the lottery dosh spent on?
 
6
On 2 Nov 2017 at 11:49pm Jackie Valliano wrote:
Wow, I've been here since 2004 so not long but I did not realise how many white people come on here with back handed racial comments, honestly sickens me.
 
5
On 2 Nov 2017 at 11:56pm Jackie Valliano wrote:
DFL's only agrivate those who can't afford the houses that only a small portion of them purchase oh and their money also goes towards the local community and all of these lovely little local businesses so really we should all calm down step back and thank the DFL's for not coming into the town and abusing you all by calling you YUPPIES haha... Enjoy.
Bloody white people in this town(I'm white by the way)
1
4
On 3 Nov 2017 at 7:14am Invisible Zulu wrote:
Oi Adolf.
Don't be a silly sausage, do we have to re-enact the 1990's and reduce you to tears on the streets again?
Mind you, at least these days you have police lines to hide behind.
2
 
On 8 Nov 2017 at 10:58pm Stanton Collins decendan wrote:
Real Lewes ppl can't afford to live here because dfl's are escaping from all the things they don't want...white flight. Then come to our lovely town and tell us how to run it. If you don't like then don't come. You all wear stupid clothes. Pretentiousness shabby chic think we are all stupid bumpkins. You can all kiss my arse. Been to university and one of the few last real Lewes ppl can afford to live here.


20 posts left

Your response


You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms


 

Impending Sheep 45:132
Impending Sheep

If Fauci now thinks the MHRA approval was OK, why doesn't he save US lives by taking that approval and stop waiting for the... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy