Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Contacting LDC about my planning enquiry

On 5 Aug 2018 at 4:26pm Buzby wrote:
Last Friday, I spent nearly an hour trying to speak to anyone in the LDC Planning Department but went round in circles in a dreaded press 1, press 2 phone system thing. In the end I didnt get to speak to anyone. Is there still a planning team at LDC or do I now need to call Eastbourne? Does anyone have any contact names or direct telephone numbers in Planning that I can try? Thanks
On 5 Aug 2018 at 5:27pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
It doesn't make any difference which number you call, the call centre that answers is the same.
I don't know why they bother with Option 1, Option 2 for that, you still don't get through to the department that deals with your problem.
On 5 Aug 2018 at 5:45pm Optimist wrote:
Email your District Councillor - ask them to organise a response to your query. With the effective swallowing of LDC by Eastbourne, the councillors role is incredibly important (whether they like it or not)
On 5 Aug 2018 at 6:08pm Applicant wrote:
I've recently dealt with Matthew Kitchener and April Parsons at LDC planning department - no direct phone number, but email is
planning.ldc@lewes-eastbourne.gov.uk
Good luck!
On 5 Aug 2018 at 10:36pm Local wrote:
SDNPA deal with planning if in the national park.
On 5 Aug 2018 at 11:04pm Local2 wrote:
Yes, and delegate most powers back to E&L.
You bring the username into disrepute, posting half-facts like that!
Knob.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Assad farewell 6:143
Assad farewell

It sounds too close to the Nevill to be Leicester Road or the Pells, but it's very loud! more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare